[Movie Review] The Departed

i thought it was boring. nothing special about it at all. hey let's throw 10 big name actors into one film and try to buy scorcese his best director award.

I'm gonna go have a smoke right now. You want a smoke? You don't smoke, do ya, right? What are ya, one of those fitness freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself.

alec baldwins best line of the movie

I'm gonna go have a smoke right now. You want a smoke? You don't smoke, do ya, right? What are ya, one of those fitness freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself.

alec baldwins best line of the movie

:rofl: it so fucking is

he was cracking me up the whole time...him and Marky Mark

good movie

Great movie but completely overrated. The typical love triangle and an ending filmed with too many "that was unnecessary, I didn't know that character to begin with" moments keeps it from being a classic. But even still it was quite good.

awesome movie.

alec baldwin and marky mark steal the show with their dialogue

Baldwin was great.

Marky Mark - I got tired of him being Mr. Hardass the ENTIRE time. At some point the character has to lighten up a little.

Overall, excellent movie.

yeah and i saw more dudes get shot in the head in that movie than ...

i dunno some event where ive seen a bunch of brains spewing out of heads from bullet impacts

hell in the beginning during the cop training the instructor was even explaining about what happens when bullets impact heads

the rest of the movie is just confirming what he was telling the class

Back