[Movie] Palin's Undeafeated

exceleration

Veteran XV
Palin movie coming to theaters this summer – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Rife with religious metaphor and unmistakable allusions to Palin as a Joan of Arc-like figure, “The Undefeated” echoes Palin’s “Going Rogue” in its tidy division of the world between the heroes who are on her side and the villains who seek to thwart her at every turn.

To convey Bannon’s view of the pathology behind Palin-hatred, the film begins with a fast-paced sequence of clips showing some of the prominent celebrities who have used sexist, derogatory and generally vicious language to describe her. Rosie O’Donnell, Matt Damon, Bill Maher, David Letterman, and Howard Stern all have brief cameos before comedian Louis C.K. goes off on a particularly ugly anti-Palin riff.

This bitch even has the balls to call it the undefeated.
The chances of her being elected are about equal to the world ending in 2012.
If she's actually elected, or even in the fucking running. Let's just fucking hope her god takes pity and ends this shit.

Last edited:
Palin has made millions after giving up politics.
She's very stupid, with all that money, etc, very dumb.

I cannot wait to see this movie, it is going to be even better than atlas shrugged

god bless,
cael :)

I hope she gets elected, just so morrissey can write a song praying for her execution/death like he did about thatcher

when will you die~~~ when will you diiiiie~~~ when will you die~~~~~~

make the dream reaaaaaal

maaaaaaaaake the dream reaaaaal

does she get naked in this movie? that's really the only i way i could see it becoming a blockbuster.

I saw one of her former aides on cnbc peddling his "tell all" book. This is going to be hard to believe, but he came off as stupider than she is. Let me say it again.

Stupider. Than. Her.

Julianne-Moore-as-Sarah-Palin-for-HBO-Game-Change.jpg

I'm not a big Palin fan, but you guys honestly are pretty fucking pathetic with your obsession over her.

Back