Mouse dide, I am in morning.

The scroll wheel on my Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse stopped working. I need a scroll wheel.

RIP
oCVM_bUzdhGEGirLuJyJeKXq_nZqyo1istXqiHQbtEbVWAGUiKVsoo-I5vexMWbbdKvP66hig74cV0AmTK6B--O4XEXGoEJfOWVOb6V6Jy3X0VfOy3t0SPFKZdQw

I love this mouse as it allows me to frag the shit out of all you in Tribes and legions.

Does anyone know of a better mouse? I hate the idea of cordless.

MONEY IS OF NO OBJECT!!! (But if you are going to recommend something it should be something you have purchased and used.)

I think you'll find a surprising performance boost by going to cordless, I sure did. I don't find the batteries pose a weight issue, and the lack of a cord makes aiming more accurate. Those little buttons behind the scroll wheel change the dpi from 400-2000, which also makes for a wonderful sensitivity adjustment needed when switching to sniping.

images

any cordless mice i've tried have a noticeable amount of latency between you moving your hand and the cursor moving on screen. just like with ethernet vs. wifi you cant really beat a corded mouse on that front

unless in 2010 it has just gotten transparent...

IThose little buttons behind the scroll wheel change the dpi from 400-2000, which also makes for a wonderful sensitivity adjustment needed when switching to sniping.

The Habu can do that, too.

My scroll wheel stopped working on my MX-518 as well.

I e-mailed Logitech and they said they would exchange it for a new one (I didn't even have a receipt).

Then after a couple of days, it started working again.

I'm on year 4 and still going strong.

I'm waiting for the time when I won't need a mouse, I can just mentally move shit on the internet

I am sure that will happen in your lifetime because your brain is so perfect and without flaw.

<3 Spinny, you are alright in my book. These other fellers are just haters.

PM me if you would like to send me some of your great pain killers.

Thank you.

Ezlpo

My scroll wheel stopped working on my MX-518 as well.

I e-mailed Logitech and they said they would exchange it for a new one (I didn't even have a receipt).

Then after a couple of days, it started working again.

I'm on year 4 and still going strong.

I will contact Logitech, but what I really want to know is what is the time frame for your next photo shoot?

I am sure that will happen in your lifetime because your brain is so perfect and without flaw.

<3 Spinny, you are alright in my book. These other fellers are just haters.

PM me if you would like to send me some of your great pain killers.

Thank you.

Ezlpo

I think you have me confused with Spin. I'm not in any possession of great painkillers. I got some back after I had brain surgery but that shit was given through my IV. Made me constipated as fuck too.

Fucking brain surgery, how does it work

I think you have me confused with Spin. I'm not in any possession of great painkillers. I got some back after I had brain surgery but that shit was given through my IV. Made me constipated as fuck too.

Fucking brain surgery, how does it work

You are right. I have been drinking.

Good health to you and your brain though.

I thought about going on an adventure tonight but instead my roommates decided we have a party so I stayed in and drank with my friends.

Clearly not enough though since I'm on here now. Didn't even kill the keg, fucking people need to drink more. I mean I had probably 10-15 beers before by just drinking and playing beer pong(of which I'm boss at) but I just can't kill a keg myself.

I thought about going on an adventure tonight but instead my roommates decided we have a party so I stayed in and drank with my friends.

Clearly not enough though since I'm on here now. Didn't even kill the keg, fucking people need to drink more. I mean I had probably 10-15 beers before by just drinking and playing beer pong(of which I'm boss at) but I just can't kill a keg myself.

We used to play "kill the keg" after the weenies went home. You would get in a single file line at the keg. The first person would fill up his glass and head to the back of the line. By the time he got back to the front of the line to fill his glass he had to be half way done or he had to chug his glass at that moment and then refill.

This resulted in a lot of vomiting. But at least we didn't waste any beer.

I will never use a microsoft mouse ever again. I went through 3 in about a 6 month span. I've never had a logitech mouse break on me. I'm rocking the G5 as well, it really is a badass mouse.

Using g5 v2 atm - great mouse. Looking at getting a steelseries xai as my next one as it seems more awesome'er.

Back