Mother tries to hook me up with her daughter!!!

Ok guys this is definately twist of the year... for me anyway.

i jsut saw the mother again in the presidents office when i made my daily stop to see what the presidents secratary was doing(we've been friends for a while). So anyway the mother walks out and says, "I told my daughter that i told you to call her". So i said, "ohh ok". she then said, "My daughter asked me if you knew that she was the daughter of the dean". I said, "ya i know who you are, that doesn't bother me". And the mother responds with, "I knew you wouldn't have a problem with it, i told my daughter that you shouldn't care because you are the presidents son"...... :huh:

i am in no way related to the president, but me and her son i could see how we could be confused for each other. She walked off while i was still in shock and confusion before i could correct her.

SIGH....

The girl is a lesbian and wears a horseriding outfit and a whip fulltime. The fact that she wore a horseriding outfit while standing next to a horse was merely a coincidence. She actually likes softball. Her mom thinks she can turn her into a hetrosexual by asking whimpy guys out for her. Dating this girl will only result into getting your meatballs eaten.

didn't read anything but page 1, but if not already answerd, kicker do u drink and shit get wasted every weekend like she does? because if so and the dean (her mom) ALREADY trusts you completely to take her daughter out with no worries watsoever, take her out make up a sorry excuse to why you cant get her home and go get wasted with her at some lake house and bang the broad.

i'm gonna wait till tomorrow to call her, i'm gonna tell her mom first who i am, just so she knows and everyone can get the story straight.

I think you should jab it in her ass repeatedly...

edit: and now that she knows you are without papers, you're so fucked... lie dude... lie like you've never lied before...

hahaha she thought u were someone else
fuck it, if the girl looks good, who cares about her mom :shrug:
at least u got a number w/out askin for it

haha... i don't thikn i should lie... i think i'll still be good to go even if she knows i'm not the presidents son.

after all she chose me for me being me and not being the presidents son, right....right ?

Fo Sho!!!

i'll call her tomorrow night.

i mean after all, she wanted her daughter to get away from her current friends...

this lady at work wanted to hook me up with her daughter last week(which was an 18 yr old american/azn girll...very cute but way too young and I'm in love with my gf :D ).

and another one in purchasing wanted me to go out with her daugther today - she was butt ugly but again I'm in love with my gf :)

Back