Morbid has passed away

Apparently remembering Morbid's birthday makes StooPidSack think I'm a "creeper".

I guess Morbid pointing out we had the same #1 song when we were born and his birthday being the same as a guy I went to high school with is considered too much information for an alcoholic's brain to retain.

Havax ......... :razz: oh yeah ......fuck you ( ad infinitum, ad naseum! )

Mucky, ..... sigh..........
being convicted of a crime
and being that type of criminal
are two different things things
Think as you all will.

I knew Morbid not
my sadness of his departing this world of sorrows
yet he did have some joy withall

May he reincarnate
walk as a hero of Vahalla in the clouds
and justly piss down on all of all

except
for fraggle :wave:

By the way, he actually was playing Dark Souls 2 DLC when it happened. My other brother and I have yet to touch Dark Souls since it happened.

sorry to hear the sad news - that's a tough blow at that age (at any age tbh)

better check Dark Souls settings before you play - do they have the 'ghost' mode of the last route played?

He was 37, coroner said cardiac arrest.

Sorry to hear that, he always seemed like a good guy.

Did the coroner say it was atherosclerosis or something? You may want to get yourself checked out if it runs in the family, but that doesn't account for everything. My friend was 28, fire captain, great shape, no drinking or drugs, no family history, etc. He was writing a report at his desk and suddenly he just slumped over and passed away. They didn't find anything in his system. They said his heart just stopped. Pretty scary to think that can happen out of nowhere.

Sorry about your loss.

Back