[MMORPG]World of Tanks

So there I am... Leopard cruising between skirmishing Mediums and Heavies on the enemy flag, spot an Artillery in the corner, break away from the flag to earn my pay and stop the Arty form picking away at my guys... I've got this one, he's trapped, no place to go..... KABOOM! All my crew is disabled, all my sub-systems destroyed.... I'm done.

I'm thinking... that was a lucky save, who didn't I see... oh "Mantua"... where the fuck was he? Wait... "Mantua" is a Tiger on my team.... what? He's parked on our flag across the fucking map!.

3200 credit Team Kill that denies me my due....

Morons like that should have to pay for repairs to my tank. I've never spent 3200 credits to fix my tank ever.

So there I am... Leopard cruising between skirmishing Mediums and Heavies on the enemy flag, spot an Artillery in the corner, break away from the flag to earn my pay and stop the Arty form picking away at my guys... I've got this one, he's trapped, no place to go..... KABOOM! All my crew is disabled, all my sub-systems destroyed.... I'm done.

I'm thinking... that was a lucky save, who didn't I see... oh "Mantua"... where the fuck was he? Wait... "Mantua" is a Tiger on my team.... what? He's parked on our flag across the fucking map!.

3200 credit Team Kill that denies me my due....

Morons like that should have to pay for repairs to my tank. I've never spent 3200 credits to fix my tank ever.

ammo rack explosion will wipe out the entire tank

ammo rack explosion will wipe out the entire tank

That's beside the point. It was a teammate who wiped me out. A teammate who fired blind into a skirmish from across the map to get a free kill.

That's twice now that a teammate has inflicted a 3000+ repair on me. The enemy would be so lucky to inflict such a wound on my wallet as my stupid teammates do.

Yeah, I agree that having you pay for team damage would be a good idea... might discourage these noobs from spamming my back as I rush out of spawn.

So what's the deal with HE shells?

They should only penetrate up to 44 mm for my TD.

Shot a Panther in the front... Panthers have 80 mm of front armor and it hit and destroyed him. (13% life)

Also used it on a Tiger 2 and it took massive amount of damage.

My AP Shells, which should penetrate 132 mm end up bouncing off a lot or do a lot less damage.

So, what's the deal with HE shells?

russians suck and this game looks boring and shitty.

Ah yes,....in the beginning.
But they made soooo many of them.

Their mission was NOT to survive BUT to kill Germans.

If you want your ruskie tank to survive YOU have to be VERY SMART!

You have complaints....you are at fault! :rofl: :razz:

Shot a Panther in the front... Panthers have 80 mm of front armor and it hit and destroyed him. (13% life)

My AP Shells, which should penetrate 132 mm end up bouncing off a lot or do a lot less damage.

according to the thread on their forums, HE shells should be used almost all the time right now

Well, supposedly HE shells do a certain amount of bleed through damage which can add up to alot for some of the more powerful shells. Otherwise it can be luck too, may be a better chance of a critical hit.

HE is thought to be overpowered because of how easily it scores critical s and disables subsystems... so the "bonus" effect appears to compound itself considerably for large caliber HE which ends up exceeding the defensive benefits of even the thickest of armor plate.

That's what I gather from the forums.

was there a single japanese tank that wasnt awful? maybe the entire japanese tree will be experimental tanks that never got off the drawing board or something

japan had a couple late war light & medium tanks armed with 75mm guns but they never saw action since they were only deployed to homeland defense units.

anyways, the german tree has 5 or so tanks that were never used so i'm sure they'll find something to flesh out the tree with.

dweasel should not be playing a game like this

it would only hurt the rest of the community

like he fucked the tribalwar community with his retarded posting

I set Dweasel on Ignore to avoid the fouling of this otherwise fine thread.

PS. Join on Friends system can not get here fast enough....

Back