mmHive's bad week - need de-curse stat

Hive_Tyrant

Clambaked5
Veteran XV
My wife and kids left for Florida for 2 weeks to attend a wedding and took all my money.

My tub exploded 4 days ago. It took me 3 days to get the parts and get a plumber out. 3 days with no water. The reason it took 3 days is my normal plumber had a massive heart attack and died 2 hours before our appointment. He was a good dude. He will be missed.

My wireless router died. I had to install an old back up router and hard line all my equipment.

My (expensive) sound card blew up. I'm limping along with an old ass soundblaster card. It's all crackly and sounds like shit.

A pixel died (or got stuck) in my monitor.

My dog rolled in something dead. Everytime I clean him, he goes back and does it again. I've had to lock him in the gate.

While I was washing him, my other dog broke a glass on the sidewalk. I stepped on it, it cut through the side of my shoe and damn near cut my little toe off. While I was dancing around, I fell and may have broke my arm.

I am currently hiding in my office and hoping nothing else happens. I may have pissed off a gypsy or something.

Holy shit. Sounds like you're really cursed. Just get some hookers and write them IOUs when you're done with them.

fuck hive
that blows

Before you get any work started on the tub (after repairs are made to it to be used)
call your insurance so you arent out of pocket a ton

I will tell you how to break this curse. But I must warn you: you will not like it, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Are you interested?

curse.jpg

I will tell you how to break this curse. But I must warn you: you will not like it, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Are you interested?

Yeah, hit me. I about ready for an animal sacrifice.

Add this to the list:
My treadmill died this morning... I think I have an electrical problem or something. There have been no serious storms, but electronic stuff is croaking at an alarming rate at the Hive house.

Honestly I don't mind the treadmill, I prefer road work, but my wife is going to cry when she gets home.

Back