[MLB] 2019 Regular Season

i had mentioned this inning in one of the baseball threads a few years back, but some dude broke it down. Basically one of the most dominant innings ever pitched, and the 2 most wicked pitches were the 2 pitches out of the zone and called balls.

It's a little long, but worth the watch, plus chrono trigger

Welcome to the 2019 MLB season, Mookie Betts. The New York Cuckees 11 game lead is now in danger.

Kiss the ring, cunts.

u kno, i stopped following sports for a couple of years b/c i was annoyed by pink hat superfans on the internet and i realized i was just another 1 of them

u gotta be about "love of the game" like coach gordon bombay, not "love of the team" like some braindead bos/ny/chi/la goon :cool:

HOUSTON ASTROS BABY FUCK DA BULLSHIT YALL WANNA FLOOD US WE BRINGING ANOTHER ONE TO DA CITY. ALTUVE SPRINGER DINGER ITS OVER BABY HOUSTON ASTROS HOLDING US DOWN FUCK THE HOUSTON TEXANS THEY MAKIN US LOOK BAD. HTOWN ASTROS BABY WE TAKIN IT 4-0 BABY ITS OVER

PS IF YALL THINK THE NATIONALS GOT ANY CHANCE AT ALL YOU SMOKIN DOPE!!! Its over we beat the only team that had a fuckin chance. H-TOWn baby we breakin this curse and we remaking history Woooooootttt MORE CHAMPIONS TO COME BABY YOU LOOKIN AT THE PATRIOTS OF THE BASEBALL LEAGUE

lol @ mlb thread

Less than 3 pages over the course of pre-pre-season, pre-season, regular season, and playoffs

Sad!

Back