MinuteMen Protesters

And late night walmart janitors? There's way too many walmarts to only use legal immigrants.

Vlasic said:
Wouldn't withdrawing federal benifits from illegals mean taxes could no longer be collected from them?

No no no. If you are working you pay taxes. Even people here on work visas who are citizens of other countries pay taxes.

But what being a citizen does for you is make the government services available to you. So they would still pay, but not get.

BadMoFo said:
fuck the illegal motherfuckers looking for a fucking handout that the liberal fucking hippy faggotd are more then happy to give them.

To bad our lame duck LAME ASS PRESIDENT doesn't close the borders.

I am no longer a republican....the party has gone to shit, its all party line with no independant thought.

I have always been a conservative...its just that bush is to liberal for me.
The only thing he will do is thump on his bible and talk about evil dooers.

I can't believe i voted for this fucking moron.

SaintDude said:
Attention Dumbass,

We're against ILLEGAL immigrants. If the Mexicans want to come over and legally work over here then by all means they are welcome. We're against the ones coming over here illegally and getting benefits that aren't due to them.

They’re not illegal, they’re undocumented.

Don't you just love it when liberals say shit like that, on the other hand if Sweden were our neighboring country and hot Swedish babes wanted to cross the border I would welcome them with open arms.

Undocumented.... fucking laff. It truly amazes me how you people can sit there and support them. They are taking your money! Do you fucking understand this? They cross the border and have 10 kids, all supported by YOU (assuming you pay taxes), and you think that's ok?

These people are MEXICANS living on U.S SOIL, and reaping the benefits created by this country for it's own citizens/legal immigrants.

Here's some projections for you to chew on, published by the U.S. Census.

http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/usinterimproj/

Check the first two PDFs. Personally, I think those projections are conservative.

The middle class is fucking weak in this country. They're a bunch of fucking docile sheep, they all get fed and work their 40 hours or whatever and they're fine with it. I wonder if anything will ever rile them again enough to actually force the government to do stuff, but the majority of people don't really seem to care about the big picture. Those people make me fucking sick. The fact is, illegal immigration is just ONE problem this country is ignoring.

Also, I don't believe that races will never be able to truly coexist if they don't speak a common language. It's tough regardless.

Last edited:
This thread is so full of trolling it's incredible. Some of the replies of the two members that were arguing from the beginning are just plain hilarious. Bravo.

Back