Ministry - Rio Grande Blood

vempire

Resident Freak
Veteran XV
Any reports of Ministry going soft in their old age have been proven to be completely false. Damn this new album is fierce. Imagine Seasons of the Abyss era Slayer being fronted by Al. This is very much so a metal album. It still has a definite industrial edge to it, but the drums and guitars are very fast and very heavy.

A word of caution for any overly patriotic Americans, this album will more than likely piss you off. You think they gave Bush a hard time in the past? Not even close. They rip him a new one several times over. They even attack the whole administration quite brutally (with the help of Jello Biafra) in what some might call a very aptly named track, "Ass Clowns."

nolt said:
saw this thread and yanked it off oink

i like it so far

Ditto
the title Track has a NWO ish feel :D
avtualllyyy in gangreen i think they use a sample from NWO
The "Hey" like sound in the bg.. listen to nwo if you don't know what "hey" sample

Last edited:
Sounds good. Houses of the Mole gave me hope for Ministry, glad they're still on the upswing :D

i hate the preachiness they've developed... but hey, they've always kinda been like that - just worse now :)

it's funny - put a republican in office, al jourgenson stops sucking. conspiracy? hmmm...

Back