Midair Alpha Launching 26th March

the lack of textures is annoying ... just put some placeholder textures up... just with a pattern of bolt heads on them or something. no textures and just plain color just seems lazy imo.

but apart from that, i like the physics and most of the weapons (mortar needs more muzzle velocity imo)

edit: i´m VetXV \0/

Last edited:
yeah pumpkin king we get it.. you joined late lt days and accused everyone of cheating (including me)

i would be pissed too

I won 500 dollars beating the crap out of you and your team at Tribes 2 on an official ladder.

Out of respect for a past competitor, I never really post at you or take stabs at you. And yet your nerd-rage and genetic disposition to being an asswipe on the forums forces you to post at me when I have no desire to engage with you.

Either that or you just perma-mad that I'm one of the only posters on this forum that doesn't have to listen to your "I was better at T1 than you" tired ass shtick that both of us should have left behind 10 years ago.

Newsflash: Tribes 1 is laden with cheats and there is next to zero regulation, and it needed help that never came.

All you ever do is rip on others with easy personal attacks. There is no way you're still like 22 years old, deeming that moderately acceptable. You must be at least 30.

Clean up your act Dutch.

So i hear servers only having 25 players at peak times...makes it not kind of worth buying it.

It might improve in the future. I don't think it will last though.

Though for 30 bucks you can get PubG and join 100 player servers that fill up nearly instantly.

jc tpk calm down bro

Social advise from captain 500 neg rep. Thanks bro.

dang tpk starting his autistic meltdown

Keep dreaming.

uhh, all you did in games was call people cheaters

im not trying to take shots or whatever but it is true so settle your ass down

and your team got lucky in t2, and if you got 500 bucks on a 16 person team? hmm

oh yeah i just turned 33, and i was better at tribes than you, 0wned

uhh, all you did in games was call people cheaters

A drastic theatrical exaggeration for smearing purposes.

I hardly spent any time on that.

im not trying to take shots or whatever but it is true so settle your ass down

You are taking shots, for no apparent reason. Like you always do Dutch. It's your thing man.

and your team got lucky in t2, and if you got 500 bucks on a 16 person team? hmm

"Your team got lucky. And you were lucky that you made the game winning play." -Things that losers say.

Is that the best you have to try and turn it around?

oh yeah i just turned 33, and i was better at tribes than you, 0wned

It's like a nervous tick.

I remember watching you try to play Heavy Offense at Tribes 2. It was a pretty big laugh.

Sometimes you even made it to the enemy base.

Honestly, TPK wasn't wrong to make that statement.

EVERY ONE WAS FUCKIN' HACKIN'!

giphy.gif

Love you Jerry.

jesus apparently you have no sarcasm meter

but now, i owned the fuck out of you, so shut the fuck up already

and oh you remember me being ho in t2? the only one even close to me was bzotch, and i was on dialup then

punk bitch

which dude odio

try harder beaker :(

aww, you say that cuz ive made fun of you and he hasnt

i like tpk, but if you decide to shit talk me im gonna fire back

i still like tpk

Last edited:
lets c ur punk asses play each other in midair and see who is best

Now that's the right spirit Stork.

You should go more in that direction, instead of all that "everyone posting on TW sucks at Tribes and life and don't know nuffin" stuff.

If Midair is successful, it'll be because of the community, and nice people being friendly to each other so new players want to join. You catch more flies with honey man. All those "worthless noobs" you seem to disdain and enjoy trashing on are going to be the ones populating your game.

I say this in all due respect.

i like tpk, but if you decide to shit talk me im gonna fire back

You could, I don't know, consider, not throwing the first punch?

Then you wouldn't need to "fire back".

Again, I enjoyed competing with you back in the day. If you think I'm "talking shit," then you are entirely unaware. You are getting highly preferential treatment. You always have from me. I'm very uninterested in humiliating you. I have always exercised willful restraint when interacting with your unique personality. I only use the minimum amount required to remind you that there are far easier targets on this forum, all of them whom your, "I was better than you at Tribes and I own j00" thing actually works on.

You just seldomly forget yourself and point your shit stick at me once every couple years for no apparent reason. No biggie d00d.

It's been roughly two years since the last time, and I was posting big about Tribes, so I saw it coming around the corner. I know you can't help it. Don't worry about it dude.

so much fucking nerd rage from people up in here

midair great game, but graphics are way too watered down. bob ross would be proud, so gg? prob not.

Back