Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

I think everyone using LM is fucked, MS knows about it and will be able to detect it before the next round of shipments.

Does anyone here (other than TDP) even know how LM works? It's obviously fully client side (and thus not illegal), so I don't see how MS could know the difference between normal play, and LM play.

It's not the program that gets you caught, it's the rapid increase in points. Smart use of LM would probably work just fine.

Does anyone here (other than TDP) even know how LM works? It's obviously fully client side (and thus not illegal), so I don't see how MS could know the difference between normal play, and LM play.

It's not the program that gets you caught, it's the rapid increase in points. Smart use of LM would probably work just fine.

Unless it somehow is leaving out the editing of a value which Microsoft looks for in legit played games. (which would also explain the 0 games played) since I'm now seeing more prizes redeemed that have xxxx games played.

I started an account saturday, used LM10, and botted 6000 points. I redeemed a headset and webcam. Today I botted another 2000 points. My account is not 0'd yet. It has got to be some kind of points/hour kind of thing. Make your points slow enough and either they don't notice, or they don't care.

Unless it somehow is leaving out the editing of a value which Microsoft looks for in legit played games. (which would also explain the 0 games played) since I'm now seeing more prizes redeemed that have xxxx games played.
i read somewhere that the 0 games played thing was a bug with the site and was recently fixed

i read somewhere that the 0 games played thing was a bug with the site and was recently fixed

Except it was working fine before the bots came around, then the bots came around, it quit working... now they've made it harder to use bots, and it's working again :p

If you got reset you might as well start another account and macro SLOWLY. You will not be getting your prizes.

email said:
Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
livesearchclub@incentivel ogic.com
Live Search Club
So thats it.

Wonder why I still have my tickets, when I made orders on Saturday. I botted then, and I botted another 2k today, still haven't been 0'd and I don't see any orders removed yet.

if you botted 2k a day it would only take 10 days to get a zune.... I bet they would still say you botted though just so they didn't have to fork over the zune.

If i legitimately play chicktionary it only takes me about 2 min a puzzle. so we'll say 4 hours for 1k points... ok maybe 2k is too much for one day.

if you botted 2k a day it would only take 10 days to get a zune.... I bet they would still say you botted though just so they didn't have to fork over the zune.

If i legitimately play chicktionary it only takes me about 2 min a puzzle. so we'll say 4 hours for 1k points... ok maybe 2k is too much for one day.

You don't use anagramer.com? you can do chicktionary in like 20 or 30 seconds if you type fast.

I think I'm gonna try 4k a day spread out all day.

I wonder if they are noting addresses, so you have to ship it elsewhere.

I think I'm gonna try 4k a day spread out all day.

I wonder if they are noting addresses, so you have to ship it elsewhere.

add an apt # to your address, and pretend you live in an apartment building (assuming you don't). they'll see it as a different household and shouldn't question it.

I'm doing Flexicon with 10 minute loops. That's 150 tickets an hour. I can live with that. Like has been said already... I'm in no rush. It's not like it requires my attention.

I'm doing Flexicon with 10 minute loops. That's 150 tickets an hour. I can live with that. Like has been said already... I'm in no rush. It's not like it requires my attention.

I dont think that is enough. I dont think you can actually leave it on 24/7 and not get zeroed. I think you have to do a little bit each day to be considered legit.

I dont think that is enough. I dont think you can actually leave it on 24/7 and not get zeroed. I think you have to do a little bit each day to be considered legit.

Yeah, hasn't been going 24/7, probably about 6-8 hours a day.

I've been going since saturday morning. sitting at about 6,000 tickets atm.

Back