Microsoft Free Stuff Giveaway (Vista, xbox360, zune)

both my accounts @ 0. I lost a grand total of 70 or so tickets. I would be loling but I don't think there's much of a chance for the vista or zune even though both are confirmed.

yea both of my zoons were confirmed (on 7/11) so hopefully I'll get those and the 2 vistas from 1-2 weeks ago

My Zune was confirmed on 7/7...doubt I'll be getting it now. :(

I also called 1-800-go-fedex, just to see on the off chance that something was coming my way from out west. No dice, but I wasn't expecting anything. It's supposed to take 6-8 (maybe even 12) weeks, so the hell knows when/if it will come.

Eh. I just think we all got our hopes up a bit too much. I mean, we did jack shit.

I got $60 worth of stuff out of it.... Wireless 360 controller and the Sport Ear buds.

If you were one of the lucky cheaters who ordered stuff that was still in stock, you got it.

Has anyone here actually called them about this? And if so what have they said?

Other forums have called them.. Incentive Logic will either:

A) Tell you your stuff is on the way.
B) Transfer you to a voice mail.

And they don't know what's going on, and they all want to kill themselves.

I bet they're actually raking in the bucks. Most successful prize program ever.

Incentive Logic isn't really, and they probably don't know what's going on because Microsoft handles the web server stuff, and they probably haven't told them yet for some reason.

I got $60 worth of stuff out of it.... Wireless 360 controller and the Sport Ear buds.

If you were one of the lucky cheaters who ordered stuff that was still in stock, you got it.

ya I haven't gotten shit :( but I ordered on the 7th so who knows. Maybe I'll get the last zune!!! :)

Back