Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3, BFE

Anyone play this? The gfx look very nice, im sure most of you dont play flight sims but i think you need to mix up the fps, driving and flight sims on ur pc to have max fun.

i love sims.

cfs3.. havent really checked into it.. because most cfs games dont have the content+detail the fs2k series has

I have it, running GF3 classic 256mb 1460mhz and boy it kills my system. Its a great game, just need to upgrade my GPU before I can turn up the details some.
There are alot of added features which makes the game superb. I would recommend getting it, and if you don't already get a joysitck.
*edit* Also extremly neat when you are flying over enermy territory and you are getting hit by flak, you see the shells fly past you and then explode and your wingman crashes, it seems very realistc.

I haven't seen it yet. Played the first two. Didn't like the first one much. The second one was great. I look forward to seeing this one.

War-Machine-REN said:
Well ill get a link for it...maybe not, i dunno it looks nice and its new, im gonna try it out (newsgroups)

haha :D

Ren get on the hub you can get it from me if you wish, a modest 40 up

hint www.packetnews.com ....

anyways, this game looks very fun, im looking forward to playing on the LUFTWAFFE! Cause theyre the real ganstas, and we smoke alot of unkraut, thats weed in german. I love the BF109g in IL2 Sturmovik, DIE!

DarkBlade said:
Ren get on the hub you can get it from me if you wish, a modest 40 up

getting it at 245kb :D

Ill be on the TWHUB in a week or so when i can leave my pc on all night cause my bum roomate wont fuck with it, i got the uberleet kraut warez :D

Bah, oh well, I try and stay away from ground attack because the ground scenery is extemly detailed and when I played it once I was bombing a train, and when I fired rockets it just sucked my sytem and the next frame I saw was the train on fire, with my plane in it.

I dunno, we should play, i got pretty good, i killed 3 guys today in about 30 minutes....I think this game will be better though, lets play this instead :D

It is ok I get 1280x1024x32 80 fps + or - P4 1.8@2.4 ATI 9700 Pro.

Flight model isn't as realistic as I would like. I can't real compare it I only played around with IL2 a little and it seemed more "real"

Back