Mexicans

you already used that one a few weeks ago.

you're a fucking faggot. 99% of members make more interesting and less whiny contributions to this board. coombz > you.

vet, vab.

If I could be a Superhero, I'd be IMMIGRATION DUDE
I'd send all the foreigners
Back to their homes
For eating up all of our food!
And taking our welfare
And best jobs to boot,
Like dishwashing, landscaping,
Picking our fruit!
I'd pass a lot of laws
To get rid of their brood!
Cos I'd be IMMIGRATION DUDE!

-Stephen Lynch ;]

slinkeh said:
you already used that one a few weeks ago.

So fucking what, I'll use it as much as I like.

slinkeh said:
you're a fucking faggot.

Ooh you really hurt me there, real original too.

slinkeh said:
99% of members make more interesting and less whiny contributions to this board. coombz > you.

Like I give a fuck what kind of contributions I give around here to who-the-fuck ever.

Owned.

RamataKahn is one of the bigger idiots on tribalwar. I have never seen a reasonable, even maybe understandable argument come from him. However, he seems to have one of the biggest egos as well. These characteristics do not blend well.

RamataKahn said:
So fucking what, I'll use it as much as I like.

Ooh you really hurt me there, real original too.

Like I give a fuck what kind of contributions I give around here to who-the-fuck ever.

Owned.

AH LOLOLOL OWNAD AHAHAHA!!!!!

getting back to the topic at hand, mexican women can fuck. however, they eventually turn into rolly-pollys and you have to get rid of em.

aScotiA said:
RamataKahn is one of the bigger idiots on tribalwar. I have never seen a reasonable, even maybe understandable argument come from him. However, he seems to have one of the biggest egos as well. These characteristics do not blend well.

I have yet to be involved in a discussion here that I really saw a need to be reasonable or understandable in yet. Anyway, the opinion of an internet message board concerning my intelligence means jack shit to me.

think343 said:
getting back to the topic at hand, mexican women can fuck. however, they eventually turn into rolly-pollys and you have to get rid of em.

Hell yeah they know how to fuck, you just need to keep them on a strict diet to avoid the latter part. I love mexican food, I was raised on it, but it's full of carbs and starch.

Mexican Americans
Want to get educated
So they go to nightschool,
Take spanish,
...And get a B

Musashi said:
Mexican Americans
Want to get educated
So they go to nightschool,
Take spanish,
...And get a B

Mexican Americans
Like to pick up the telephone
and talk to whoever is on the other end....

Mexican Americans....
are cool, when they learn to speak the language of the country they are living in.

Back