Metroid Metal \m/

he had 2 mp3s out last year and I think gamespy put up some blurb about it on their website, but he just finished up the whole cd last month sometime I think.

Metallifan said:
need a torrent link to all of them. i'm too lazy to click on each one individually.

We regret to inform you that you have failed at "The Internet". Please log off immediately.

wtf.. i see one of my best friends from school at a wedding last weekend, he hands me a cd and says "hey check this out i just finished this last month" and it's already ofn. I fucking suck at tw.

*edit
He went to UNCA up in asheville.

I've been in on the Metroid Metal wagon for months. I know the girl who's designing their album cover.

Old school.

Lessershade said:
wtf.. i see one of my best friends from school at a wedding last weekend, he hands me a cd and says "hey check this out i just finished this last month" and it's already ofn.

People are just getting the CDs now, but the last track was finished like a couple months ago and the project is probably more than a year old. :shrug:

who's did the album cover?.. the one i have has like a grid with a metroid with headphones on who's flashing some horns and then there's this other metroid that is all like "??" in the background. Pretty cool artwork if this is supposed to be the final cover.

Lessershade said:
who's did the album cover?.. the one i have has like a grid with a metroid with headphones on who's flashing some horns and then there's this other metroid that is all like "??" in the background. Pretty cool artwork if this is supposed to be the final cover.

I'd have to see it, but it sounds right.

Back