{metal} sick power metal band

AaronTheD

Veteran X
My roommate just told me about this band Heavenly. I've never been too into power metal other that a couple of really great bands, but this shit is pretty incredible

Anyone here like them at all?
here's a rapidshare link (is that ok to post on here?) to the album Dust to Dust that i'm listening to. you would love it

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Last edited:
they are from france so that makes it fucking stupid, plus this isnt fucking metal dick head

they are from france so that makes it fucking stupid, plus this isnt fucking metal dick head

you sir, know exactly what you're talking about and do not sound like an idiotard at all

oh, and my friends are going on tour with Cannabis Corpse. Go check them out if they play by you
tourposterweblarge.jpg

Last edited:
Vocals are too bright, they destroy the mood. Same with some of the guitar highlights and... is that keyboard I'm hearing?

"Virus" starts out dark and heavy (and pretty good), then turns to something else entirely before it reaches the midpoint.

In short: I hate it.

Vocals are too bright, they destroy the mood. Same with some of the guitar highlights and... is that keyboard I'm hearing?

"Virus" starts out dark and heavy (and pretty good), then turns to something else entirely before it reaches the midpoint.

In short: I hate it.

like i said, check out the album Dust to Dust that you can download through the rapidshare link. the myspace tracks aren't as good, plus if you're complaining about the vox being too bright and that there are keyboards you obviously wont' like most power metal anyway so why post

if any of you like Sonata Arctica, you'll love this

Last edited:
It was a general assessment.

I like DragonForce, so clearly I enjoy some power metal.

grind core for life.

i just got my World Extermination by Insect Warfare reissue in the mail on friday
one of the best grind albums of the past 10 years. wish i got to see them

and i agree that dragonforce is kind of shitty. there are WAY better power metal bands out there

Last edited:
i just got my World Extermination by Insect Warfare reissue in the mail on friday
one of the best grind albums of the past 10 years

and i agree that dragonforce is kind of shitty. there are WAY better power metal bands out there

i will check out Insect Warfare right now, thank you.

these guys arent grind core but i was linked to these guys the other night.

BoroW(PREVIEW NEW TRACKS ON LAST.FM) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Back