Merry Xmas: My Nav is in my dash

i guess that is neat for the novelty factor but i think it makes the dash look worse and kind of silly next to the other in dash nav unit but maybe driver gets lost a lot i don't know

Because its so obvious that it doesn't require being said?

Its a beautiful car.

This is just like if mitchdubai said he bought an aston martin people would say it was ugly just because of the fact that it was mitch making a brag thread about it.

I'd rather have front and rear built in cameras for accidents. They make mirror cameras, and some mounted versions have a rear facing.

I do it with my iPhone in a cradle, but it's a PITA, plus it over heats. The mirror cameras are made to take the heat and keep working.

In Russia it's standard equipment, as people fling them selves in front of moving vehicles to collect insurance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2462f-EIuu0
This one, really good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDUIrd5tcA

Last edited:
my 45k durango has a display in the dash that shows turns and other nav events as they come up. you don't really need a dedicated nav in dash. i see why they would do it, b/c the main display doesn't always need to show nav when it has radio/temp/whatever but it just seems like its too cramped.

That's because real men know where the fuck they're going. I got nav in my wife's car because she's a woman.

nice pic

now show us the pic of the real doll riding shotgun that's dressed up like jeremy lin wearing lipstick

also, panameras are fucking shit - i can't believe someone compared this thread to someone talking shit about an aston martin

Its a beautiful car.

This is just like if mitchdubai said he bought an aston martin people would say it was ugly just because of the fact that it was mitch making a brag thread about it.

ROFL are you fucking blind? The panamera is universally known as the ugliest piece of shit ever put out by porsche... This isn't up for discussion, son.

rai rikey new panamera

hMPmu.jpg

kekekeke

Panamera is an ugly POS, also, you already have a nav on your console why the fuck would you want one in the dash? Unless you're blind and don't have any idea where you're going.

ROFL are you fucking blind? The panamera is universally known as the ugliest piece of shit ever put out by porsche... This isn't up for discussion, son.

guess i missed that vote, prick. i think it looks fucking great. then again i think the evoque looks good too.

Back