memory foam mattress - holy fuck this shit stinks a [part duel] [drool towel]

If you brethren spent around a two week salary on your mattresses, don't forget to order a mattress protector on Amazon. Cum on it, piss on it, squirt on it; the mattress will be intact.

Sent from Tapatalk on my gnex.

The best advice I can give is go to a few mattress stores and lay on a ton of them. Find what works for you and other people (women) can deal with it, unless they're paying for it.

Two week salary? Whattttt?

If you brethren spent around a two week salary on your mattresses, don't forget to order a mattress protector on Amazon. Cum on it, piss on it, squirt on it; the mattress will be intact.

Sent from Tapatalk on my gnex.
Two weeks salary on a mattress? Holy fuck no.

two weeks salary doesn't seem too far off for most people. the majority of americans make under $50k. especially after taxes and whatnot thats going to be less than $1500 (usually much less) which seems like a decent price range

saying two weeks salary is a weird way to think about the price of something though. $4000+ on a mattress for people in that income range isn't going to be a good value.

I'm getting a mattress soon. Tired of being a miser about it.

My biggest concern is weirdly enough, heat. I fucking hate sweating, but I like blankets. I normally like firm bedding, because when I sleep on my back, my hips will sink down and that shit is uncomfortable.

The woman wants memory foam, but I view it as kind of a gimmick.

Am I wrong? Any non-sucker in here have objective experience with different types?

I hate memory foam, sinking down into it feeling I don't like. I move around too much at night and the latex mattress stuff I posted above is perfect (I choose latex that is pretty firm)

I bought a king sized memory foam with gel a few months ago and love it. But I also bought a 12,000 btu air conditioner for the same room so I could give a fuck about how hot it gets. Problem solved.

The memory foam topper I tried was horrible. Don't get me wrong it was comfortable. But after you are lying still on it for about 10 minutes it doesn't matter how cold the room is. The downward facing side of your body is always like 20 degrees hotter than the upward facing side of your body.

Sure if the room was super cold you could make the downward side feel okay, but then the upward side would be freezing. Add more blankets to counteract that and your downward side roasts.

This is what makes me hesitant to buy a new memory foam mattress, even with all the advertised gel cooling / vents etc. It takes like 15 or more minutes of staying still for the heat to build up. Testing in the store is going to be a little tough. Plus they seem to keep the stores a lot colder than my house.

If you ever go to a (Latex) mattress store, look for the brand "pure LatexBLISS" and try out their "World's Best Bed". It's basically the mattress I built for $1400 (I tried it out, loved it, and recreated it with a few tweaks and a MUCH lower price tag), and it's awesome. :weird:

Back