[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

stopping power pro and light machine gun didn't do very well for anti air for me

For UAVs it's great, with the RPD i shoot like 15 rounds in it and it's blown to shit. For the other stuff use a launcher. Couple it with Scavenger and you've got someone on the other team raging for shooting down his choppers/harriers :cry:.

so I realized that with last stand pro + C4 it's very easy to just kill yourself and prevent the other team from getting a kill. really only effective in TDM or FFA, though it could potentially prevent kill steaks in others. cheating or just being a dick or both?

I found a new love of constantly shooting down UAV's and such Osiris, every map I'm pretty much the only one firing missiles at them and watching the other team lose their shit, hehe.

I used a stinger last night and took out a Cobra as soon as it got on station. I think it got off 10 rounds. My team said "damn, a cobra's in bound" then "holy shit, someone shot it down already? awesome"

After the map, the guy who called it was pissing and moaning about it. I also shot down about 4 UAV's and a harrier.

I love the stinger. I set up an anit aircraft loadout with the RPD, stinger, SP, and scavenger.

Otherwise, I was getting 1 maybe 2 bars connection no matter what server I was on. Needless to say it was a depressing and frustrating night.

I used a stinger last night and took out a Cobra as soon as it got on station. I think it got off 10 rounds. My team said "damn, a cobra's in bound" then "holy shit, someone shot it down already? awesome"

After the map, the guy who called it was pissing and moaning about it. I also shot down about 4 UAV's and a harrier.

I love the stinger. I set up an anit aircraft loadout with the RPD, stinger, SP, and scavenger.

Otherwise, I was getting 1 maybe 2 bars connection no matter what server I was on. Needless to say it was a depressing and frustrating night.

That's the loadout I use on most maps, it's a killer combo.

Aye, I'm gonna have to work hard to get the 5 remaining nukes for the challenge before more people start shooting down shit. But so far it still seems people want to have shotguns/machineguns as secondary cos people want Bling and run out of ammo a lot.

Is anyone really kicking ass with the throwing knife? I mean to the point that it's better than frag or Semtex? I want to like and use it ('cuz it's all ninja-tastic), but so far it seems like a complete waste of an equipment slot.

Back