[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

I've got a question.

In the Special Ops map where you have to defend from 4 waves of dudes + predator droves + 'copters, where the fuck do you guys bunk up? In the burger town area.

Friends and I grab all the turrets and head to the bank and shack up in the back office, and STILL struggle.

Last edited:
I never camp and have a good ratio. Shotguns are better than they were in cod 4, but considering how terrible their range is, I don't see that a problem.

Only thing I get tired of are stun grenades.

on pc people move around and stuns are overpowered as shit

stuns are NOWHERE near as good on 360 as they are on pc

and everyone sits around with their thumb up their ass or something waiting for the nuke that they will never get

the jer's ratio is taking a beating

was 1.5 now its down to something like 1.2

it is becoming increasingly harder to run around the map solo with success

Last edited:
wait.... what!?!

You get the stinger at 30, the m16 at 40, and you're wondering WHEN you're going to get the Stinger, but you are planning on having the M16 tonight!?!

I thought the M16 was a lower lvl. I searched and realized it was a long way off.

Blow me

My K/D was in the 2.something, til today when I started using some other guns to unlock achievements and get XP bonuses, now I'm like 1.2 :(

LVL 41 though, only played like 12hrs total.

i don't even care

i just blast around the map shooting ppl and taking objectives

i die from the side like 12 seconds after i spawn constantly

i'm almost done getting all of the unlocks for the SCAR-H, which assault rifle should i use after that?
(i've just unlocked the FAL)

i switched to submachine guns

it is a lot different

and no easier to kill ppl up close

and you lose all those free kills that take 3 bullets from a sexy assault rifle

My K/D was in the 2.something, til today when I started using some other guns to unlock achievements and get XP bonuses, now I'm like 1.2 :(

LVL 41 though, only played like 12hrs total.

wait, what? at level 49, i have 3000 kills. at level 41, you should have no less than 2000 kills. if your k/d was 2.something, you'd be somewhere around 2000/900 let's say. and you're saying just from today your k/d has gone down to 1.2. that's almost 1000 deaths difference, in one day?

I hate the FAL with a passion, the ACR is badass, but you don't get it until later.

I've gotten 5 nukes now. Harrier + Chopper Gunner is almost a guaranteed nuke unless someone shoot your chopper down.

i switched to submachine guns

it is a lot different

and no easier to kill ppl up close

and you lose all those free kills that take 3 bullets from a sexy assault rifle

yeah i might do this. i do have fun running around really fast stabbing people and emptying an SMG magazine into someone's body

i'm almost done getting all of the unlocks for the SCAR-H, which assault rifle should i use after that?
(i've just unlocked the FAL)

scar might be the best

low recoil, high damage, just has a lower clip, so can be bad against multiple people up close

i think im done leveling up assault rifles until i get something thats worth replacing the scar-h for

i have all the attachments and achievements

whats the next gun i should be waiting for? i tried the fal and tar21 and disliked them both

wait, what? at level 49, i have 3000 kills. at level 41, you should have no less than 2000 kills. if your k/d was 2.something, you'd be somewhere around 2000/900 let's say. and you're saying just from today your k/d has gone down to 1.2. that's almost 1000 deaths difference, in one day?

Yep. Currently I'm at 2100+ I think with like 1800+ deaths. K/D is 1.2

I was like 2000+ with under 1000 deaths at one points, then my shitty gamer roommate decided to play while I was at work, got a lot of deaths, minimal kills. Then today when I fucked around with new guns I was doing horrible with K/D, but didn't really care at that point since he jewed me. I was mainly focusing on unlocking new shit, I'll just maintain my K/D above 1.0 and be happy for now :)

Back