[MEGATHREAD]Call of Duty:Black Ops

Thumper

Veteran X
its sitting on my desk and I cant play till 9pm.......

i ordered the prestige edition, the car is cool. Yes it was a waste of money but I dont care.

cheers and see you guys tonight!

Plus there is zombie mode, im happy.

Loud mouthed, and never having played the game, Sir Lucius has declared that he shall be the cyanide of this thread.

I just returned mine to Walmart. What a shitty fucking game. Its like they threw World at War and MW2 into a blender and came out with Black Ops. Sigh.

There is also an Ikari Warriors/Smash TV zombie mode, and you can play Zork! from the terminal in the starting menu. Fucking awesome.

This game sucks.

WTF? MORE Fucking WWII era weapons and bullshit?

I want fucking MODERN, dammit.

Not WWII, Not Vietnam, Not fucking Korea. FUCKING MODERN.

Or even. *gasp* maybe even a few years ahead? OMG HOW FUCKING MUCH WOULD THAT ROCK!

Fuck this game.

Played a few games on 360:

-The spawn system is completely broken. Even on TDM I spawn in the same spot over and over. Ultimately one team pins the other in their spawn and then the killstreak rewards take over. You will spawn in the middle of firefights. I also had a teammate spawn in front of me as I was shooting an enemy. WTF.

-The maps are pretty good. Nice and large with cover, but I think they are going to be really campy.

-The lag is really bad so far. Sometimes your bullets take someone down quickly, other times you can empty a magazine into someone. Hopefully just launch day glitches.

-The new purchasing/leveling system is ok, but how do I know what is good or not? The perks are obvious but the weapons aren't.

Back