[MEGATHREAD]Battlefield Bad Company 2 [Not a Forum!]

Still loving BC2 classic. Vietnam is nice too, but the classic game is still a better game I think once the novelty of Vietnam wears off.

lead designer of battlefield 3 just posted on twitter "Fear March 1st, #bf3"

whatever that means...

They're officially "announcing" bf3. They've already come out and said it will be released sometime within the last 6 months of this year.

I'm down with that.

Also, I've been playing bc2 again. I didn't enjoy it much when it first released.... But after some serious patching, they've turned it into a respectable BF game. Great game to play with a small group of friends.

he said people are reading too much into it...heh. they are giving a talk at GDC about some of the tech in BF3 and GDC does take place March 1st, so I assume thats what its about.

can't wait for BF3 though

Video makes me want to reinstall...game is so much better than the last few CoDs. Amazing that BF3 is going to have even better sound design.

That was a good video, straight up fighting and working for the objective the way the game is supposed to be played.

Good video of how to play with a team. I wouldn't say the guy was a beast, he just didn't sit around sniping people, and his team was good too.

Back