[Megadeth] Symphony of Destruction Solo

try this one next plz

its from Roadrunner United Album. the song is called "The Dagger"

just a snip of the making of....

here is the actual solo in the song

skip to about 2:30 in

Last edited:
Thanks dudes for the kind words.

Code4: It's not precisely like the original, and it could definitely use some further refinement. The tabs are a little off, and I had to figure out my own way of playing certain licks. On Countdown to Extinction, Megadeth used computers (way back in 1992) to get pretty much every single note and drum hit synchronized to the beat, and that makes replicating the solos especially difficult. That doesn't mean it can't be done, but just that I have my limits. :) I'll keep plugging away though.

That's pretty cool that Jeff Waters is willing to put up a video of himself making mistakes in the studio. I'm not too familiar with Annihilator, but the guy has chops for sure.

Thanks dudes for the kind words.

Code4: It's not precisely like the original, and it could definitely use some further refinement. The tabs are a little off, and I had to figure out my own way of playing certain licks. On Countdown to Extinction, Megadeth used computers (way back in 1992) to get pretty much every single note and drum hit synchronized to the beat, and that makes replicating the solos especially difficult. That doesn't mean it can't be done, but just that I have my limits. :) I'll keep plugging away though.

That's pretty cool that Jeff Waters is willing to put up a video of himself making mistakes in the studio. I'm not too familiar with Annihilator, but the guy has chops for sure.

the album had a pretty good "making of" for just about every song on the album

very good stuff, the video came in the cd package

Back