[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so then banning bumpstocks should be no big deal

Sure.. ban away. It does not stop anything. It does not protect anyone. It's almost like it is a complete waste of time to put this on the books.

The more laws we have the safer we will all be.. even if the laws are pure smoke screen

I guess if you find comfort in a stupid worthless law.. it might be worth it I guess. I sell rocks that keep tigers away. 199.99

I can't believe this is playing with the dems/left. :rofl: You stupid fucks are eating up the bump stock ban. My god people.

Here is reality. If I was anti-gun and Trump offered to ban bump stocks... I would be all about are you fucking stupid? Bump stocks is what we get in the form of gun control? Do you think I am stupid or something?

Total different reaction from you leftys... Finally Trump is listening to us and we are going to get those deadly bump stocks out of the hands of children..

I mean god damn you are a lot of stupid fucks aren't ya?

St Old man senile ramble

This turd finds a way to ass kiss trump even when he makes dumb decisions

Lmao what a cuck

That's the point you moron, it's not dumb. It's fucking genius, actually. He's making the Liberals think that he's giving them what they want, and they're too stupid to even realize it.

gun grabbers r so pitiful

the places with the strictest gun laws in the country have the most gun crime

laws dont work and only prohibit the law abiding citizen

shitheads can still circumvent the law really easily so it does nothing to protect anyone

ur literally only hurting the average joe citizen

St Old man senile ramble

This turd finds a way to ass kiss trump even when he makes dumb decisions

Lmao what a cuck

Kiss his ass? I am laughing that you stupid fucks folded so easy and for something so meaningless.

I wouldn't let Trump get away with just a bump stock ban... I would be calling that fucker out quick.

However, I am not the left and the left is not doing that. Instead they are kissing some Trump ass.

Stupid fucks

Last edited:
That's the point you moron, it's not dumb. It's fucking genius, actually. He's making the Liberals think that he's giving them what they want, and they're too stupid to even realize it.

Lmao your such a cuck you find a way to applaud him for everything

Bump stock ban is now a good thing

Wow you really showed the shitlibs!! 4dchess that was always the plan lmao :rofl:

Left: Our Children are dying in our schools. Firearms are everywhere. Do something TRUMP!

Trump: K, Let's make it illegal to put a rubber band on a semi-auto.

Left: God Bless you Trump. You saved us.

Back