[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

e1Ms17e.png

dang sorry kotz and cael...didn't know

(take the meds as limon suggested)

Did anyone notice the lady in the purple shirt from the Georgia security footage scans the same stack of ballots 3 times?

Probably not, since none of you watched that shit.

So you're hoping that Georgia will be won by the Democrats so that Moscow Mitch won't be able to block it from reaching the Senate floor then.

:bigthumb:

sorry kuunt no. I would rather have some block against the upcoming psychotic libertards. A bit more important than weed but not unreasonable to pass it regardless.

What do you guys think about the House trying to legalize weed?

The House Just Voted to Decriminalize Weed

The bill would remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act, allowing states to regulate it as they see fit. It would also expunge past convictions for marijuana possession and require resentencing for those in prison for pot convictions. It creates a federal tax on marijuana sales that would begin at 5 percent, funds which advocates say would be used to reinvest in communities that have suffered from the war on drugs.

The only people dumb enough to be arrested for having MJ are blacks. They're doing this to make more of them eligible to vote.

Why would the fed gov need to tax it? If it's up to the states will not be involved in any aspect of it. In CA the tax rate is an insane 30%, now they'd add 5% on top of that? For what benefit?

Smoked weed my whole life will never buy taxed weed.
Just smoked some non-taxed weed a little bit ago I will probably smoke some more in a bit...

I think the rest of you should drink bleach it's legal!!

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the lady in the purple shirt from the Georgia security footage scans the same stack of ballots 3 times?

Probably not, since none of you watched that shit.

Have you never heard of double and then triple checking?

Lady is a true patriot, just making sure the votes are counted accurately

States will make stringent guidelines of who can grow the weed. A handful of oligarchies will rise to the occasion. The weed will be taxed at 35%. The police will be defunded and what little manpower they have left will be used to crack down on illegal non-taxed weed.

All I hear from Biden is a mask mandate. Besides the act of eating and exercise, tell me where you can go in public and not wear a mask?

This is what the not Trump people voted for.
posts-bittube_102242_1593673454696.jpg

You would think someone watching from the outside who would have had knowledge of history and the problems in the country, who used those problems as platforms during his "drain the swap" campaign would have done something about it in four years.

Nooope.

Back