[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

H9iIw9n.gif

When this is over do you think Trump will even pay Rudy or will Rudy successfully get Trumps money?

Trump vs Rudy is going to be so fun to watch.

So “Nevertrumpers”...

Is it about Trump, or is it about the political policies of the party he represents?

Sounds really cultish to say “nevertrumper” about people, almost as though it’s all about the individual and not the leadership and policies of the party as a whole in governing the country.

So “Nevertrumpers”...

Is it about Trump, or is it about the political policies of the party he represents?

Sounds really cultish to say “nevertrumper” about people, almost as though it’s all about the individual and not the leadership and policies of the party as a whole in governing the country.

Man, it's super cringe when you pretend you know anything about US politics.

Don't you have a drop bear to throw on the barbie or something?

side note:
I gotta say - i'm loving all these Michigan accents and the abundant use of the words "ballot" & "Tabulator"

So “Nevertrumpers”...

moran

I love the fact that you won’t give up. Over the next few weeks more and more real Republicans will start speaking about against Trumps nonsense. I want to gauge your reactions in the coming weeks. Then on January 20th I want to see your reaction. This is so good. Thank you so much for doing this!

I love the fact that when presented with anomalies, dems are quick to repress it and call it normal.
Democrats think this is a "team game" rather than have policies that help the nation as a whole. As long as they can cater to their voter base it is a win.

Back