[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

love my libertarian friends
gCQj02Q.png

amram so unhinged at the suggestion that things aren't looking great for donny boy

it's ok I'm sure your reading of the message board tea-leaves gives you a great handle on what's to come :)
The key for me is that neither of those two geriatrics will be my president.

Joe Biden's Dark Winter reference.

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001.[1][2][3] It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

Shining Light on “Dark Winter”

Operation Dark Winter

America’s Pandemic War Games Don’t End Well

THE DARK WINTER SCENARIO AND BIOTERRORISM

Dark Winter About the Exercise

Something like this happens....

Some states are counting votes 2 weeks after election, some without postmarks or that were harvested. Some vote totals are inconsistent with voter rolls. Some voting processes were ignored (when polls close, validation of names, etc.). Some or all of this if it is close.

The perceived loser goes to a federal judge, who makes one decision and loser of that decision appeals. Rinse repeat until it goes to SCOTUS (just like 2000). The justices need to determine if a) the constitutions of the US and states were followed and b) if there is a reasonable justification to overturn the last decision.

That is why the left does not what constitutionalists on the court. They feel it is outdated and should be rewritten to the way mob rule wants it.

2nd Tuesday of November is election day. Accommodations were made over the years to provide time to vote, namely absentee and early voting. That movement to allow early voting sets a precedent that all voting needs to be done by that date. New efforts by the left are trying to allow votes cast AFTER that date to count. I think that is the part that a constitutionalist will push back on. They should rule that any vote not confirmed cast by the election date are not valid.

Then votes get thrown out and winner is declared.

and the left riots

:Hmm:

Seems straight-forward. How can this go wrong?

Something like this happens....

Some states are counting votes 2 weeks after election, some without postmarks or that were harvested. Some vote totals are inconsistent with voter rolls. Some voting processes were ignored (when polls close, validation of names, etc.). Some or all of this if it is close.

The perceived loser goes to a federal judge, who makes one decision and loser of that decision appeals. Rinse repeat until it goes to SCOTUS (just like 2000). The justices need to determine if a) the constitutions of the US and states were followed and b) if there is a reasonable justification to overturn the last decision.

That is why the left does not what constitutionalists on the court. They feel it is outdated and should be rewritten to the way mob rule wants it.

2nd Tuesday of November is election day. Accommodations were made over the years to provide time to vote, namely absentee and early voting. That movement to allow early voting sets a precedent that all voting needs to be done by that date. New efforts by the left are trying to allow votes cast AFTER that date to count. I think that is the part that a constitutionalist will push back on. They should rule that any vote not confirmed cast by the election date are not valid.

Then votes get thrown out and winner is declared.

and the left riots

good analysis.

People that think what happened in 2016 is gonna happen again. HAHAHA idiots and dreamers. It's like they think hindsight doesn't exist.

Last night was perfect for Trump..all he had to do was wait for Joe to be a blithering idiot and lie his ass off.

fracking wuuuuut
no one lost their insurance under Obamacare..what
No longer Obamacare..BIDENCARE (hahahahha) I bet Obama loved that improv
Never received money from foreign government (sure it had a proxy)

Back