[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I expect to see a lot of stunned people waking up to the reality that they really have no fucking clue how any of this is supposed to work and that what they were told about their world isn't the reality that actually is the world they live in.

Last edited:
Ah bless, you're gonna be clinging to that in vain right up to November 3rd, maybe even a few days after. Cute and hilarious.

The only way Biden wins is if they cheat their asses off. I have a pretty good feeling that after November 3rd they are going to be hard up to find enough mail in votes in the back of trucks and dumpsters to make up for it. :shrug:

The only way Biden wins is if they cheat their asses off. I have a pretty good feeling that after November 3rd they are going to be hard up to find enough mail in votes in the back of trucks and dumpsters to make up for it. :shrug:

Having excuses ready weeks in advance is a solid strategy. I admire your forward thinking. Also, HURR DURR.

the SECOND biden takes office, youll see the far left online media start pushing these leaks and the neoliberal cable news channels running deflection...

Quoted and bookmarked for my later pleasure.

Here is archive link

https://archive.is/eHCDj

and screenshot as well.

Spoiler

kys manlet

Last edited:
Back