[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think everything that's going to go on with Maxwell will be the sensational sex crimes and not really deal with the Jewish string pulling and MEGA group at all. There will be lots of headlines about it, but not talk about the purpose of the sex trafficking and the larger picture.

Also, she's already given a lot of info, so I doubt she will die at this point. If she was going to be hit it would have happened months ago. We're past that point.

The laptop has already been confirmed by dozens of sources to be Hunter Bidens. His niece who is naked in the photos has already been put into protective custody by Child and Family Services. Its all real, no way to spin this one dude.

And the evidence of a flat earth has been confirmed by dozens of sources, including your astrologer.

If you are posting on TW, it's assumed you are a dimwit. Bring your evidence, or go back to 8kun. Unless you nave evidence, no one here cares.

Let that sink.

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1318931828481400833
BkGT70F.png

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film | Film | The Guardian

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

:lol: fukin 2020 lmfao

oshit obama is going to parade for Biden tonight.

Must hurt Biden knowing that Obama endorsed like 3 other candidates prior to him. Fuk he endorsed Bernie before uncle sniffy.

there is zero evidence for that, you're flailing.

You're a gun-club dipshit living vicariously through a reality star that has 10 days to live.
the woman beating drunk has declared there is zero evidence. and as a math expert, he knows zero.

The laptop has already been confirmed by dozens of sources to be Hunter Bidens. His niece who is naked in the photos has already been put into protective custody by Child and Family Services. Its all real, no way to spin this one dude.
well yeah i mean we have the slip hunter signed when he dropped it off, the photos themselves being present, the fbi obtaining a grand jury subpoena, and lastly hunter's lawyer asked for it back.

zero evidence tho must be kgb. i watched the americans on fx ok

And the evidence of a flat earth has been confirmed by dozens of sources, including your astrologer.

If you are posting on TW, it's assumed you are a dimwit. Bring your evidence, or go back to 8kun. Unless you nave evidence, no one here cares.

Let that sink.

Who is my astrologer?

What’s 8kun?

Let that sink.

vantard droppin science bombs straight outta smack a ho USA.

No one thinks the world is flat..it's more concave to bounce space signals duh.

also wtf is 8kun?

hi im hunter i just flew across the country to drop off 3 macbook pros

QMrUzM3.png

AdKio8S.png

as u can see that's my signature and that's my macbook

this is a slam dunk

Back