[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

US President Donald Trump has said he and the US first lady are in quarantine after one of his closest aides tested positive for coronavirus.

He tweeted that both he and Melania Trump were now awaiting their own test results after Hope Hicks was infected.

The 31-year-old adviser to the president is the closest aide to Mr Trump to test positive so far.

She travelled with him on Air Force One to a TV debate in Ohio earlier this week.

Ms Hicks was pictured getting off the presidential jet on Tuesday in Cleveland without a mask.

She was in even closer proximity to him aboard the presidential helicopter Marine One on Wednesday when the president held a rally in Minnesota.

Mr Trump tweeted on Thursday night: "Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible!

"The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!"

ahahaha

Omfg! He's sure to die, just like all of those other couple thousand infirm near-death elderly in America that died so far this year out of 350,000,000 people.

I bet tehvul would kick vansters ass

I'm in for $50

All these people who think Tehvul is a fighting machine (especially Tehvul) despite clear evidence that he's a 95lb noodle armed twink who actually posted video of himself fighting, and failing to beat, his 70 year old equally scrawny old Dad.

Y'all are a bit fucken dim tbh.

From what i understand
SCIENCE and stickers on the ground
say the virus travels 6 ft and then
hits some kinda barrier i imagine

alfred_e_neuman.jpg

War time president in an election year gets shot and recovers... guess what happens next.
4 more years

Last edited:
All these people who think Tehvul is a fighting machine (especially Tehvul) despite clear evidence that he's a 95lb noodle armed twink who actually posted video of himself fighting, and failing to beat, his 70 year old equally scrawny old Dad.

Y'all are a bit fucken dim tbh.

Know what happens when the redneck guys I got into it with back in 2017 do when they see me at the local stores? They turn red, put their heads down, and leave. There is a reason for that.

Who Dweasel? That vid you are talking about was just us horsing around. In 2018 when fight night ended he went to hospital, and I went to jail. There is a reason for that too.

I have no clue why I am good at fighting. I just am. I will not start it, but if you do sucks to be you.

kys manlet

Know what happens when the redneck guys I got into it with back in 2017 do when they see me at the local stores? They turn red, put their heads down, and leave. There is a reason for that.

Who Dweasel? That vid you are talking about was just us horsing around. In 2018 when fight night ended he went to hospital, and I went to jail. There is a reason for that too.

I have no clue why I am good at fighting. I just am. I will not start it, but if you do sucks to be you.

kys manlet

Delusional level: Tehvul.

I like the way that the Trumps have already made statements that try to make Hope feel better. She probably feels horrible about catching it and spreading it into the group.

What an incredibly amazing wild ride of a year.

Also, we have 2 - count them 2 full moons this month one on Halloween.

Back