[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He already admitted that he needed Laudanum for his headaches when he first joined the Senate in 1840, but since he had two aneurysms removed he's been headache free so no need for miracle tonics anymore.

trump-jr-calls-out-hunter-bidens-3-5m-wire-transfer-from-russian-billionaires-widow

I mean, it's a fucn' simple question. Anyone else questioning this?

President Trump on Sunday may have shown a preview of this week’s upcoming presidential debate when he asked reporters at the White House why -- in his opinion -- they have been reluctant to look into Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s business involvement in Russia, Ukraine, and China while his father was vice president.

He's moved on and embraced Dr. Pemberton's magical elixir for his "spells".

Stopping the human trafficking rings at the ports and the border, in conjunction with shutting down the adrenochrome operations around the world have caused evil fucks like Biden, and German PM Merkel to malfunction.

AxQ14Cx.png

They pretend to not understand this concept. After all, Vanster is highly educated. You can tell because he tells us all the time.
I don’t think it’s pretending. You have to have income to understand income tax and I think that answers a lot of questions.

First 16 weeks of 2020:
TVmM8xV.jpg

Shouldn't that be at least 60k higher by then? I'll wait.

tough to say where this unlabeled table came from that heavily conflicts with existing data, but my best guess is old data from NCHS and that you got Fake News'd:

“[C]ollection of complete data is not expected at the time of initial report, and reliable percentage of deaths due to P&I is not anticipated at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services region or state level within this two week period. The data for earlier weeks are continually revised and the proportion of deaths due to P&I may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received by the NCHS.”

Partly false claim: Overall U.S. death count remains stable versus previous years, hinting COVID-19 not as deadly as feared | Reuters

The current "First 16 weeks" death total: 993k

Trump said a lot of stuff at his last press conference. He asked when the MSM is going to endorse him. Said Biden needs the moderators to answer the questions for him. They make it easy pushing him along.

In the upcoming debate, that's going to be Chris Wallace. I want to see Trump call out Wallace if he answers Biden's questions. I want to see Trump say no teleprompter or ear pieces are allowed.

Otherwise Trump should be allowed to bring Kelly with her book.

She's been given a break since 1995 when her father took her out of Somalia and requested (and was granted) asylum in the United States to raise her in an environment that allowed her to rise to the rank of US Congress woman.

C'mon man!

Last edited:
Back