[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i can't believe we don't hear the dems talking about the zip codes in the middle of nowhere where no one has died of covid

they just wanna focus on the negative all the time

All he had to do was be proactive from day one about the virus and people would've rallied behind the threat

lol uh huh

you know damned well that if he would have from the very beginning said OMG EVERYONE BUNKER DOWN AND MANDATORY MASKS AND SELF QUARANTINE NOW you democrats would have done the complete opposite because fuck orange man bad let's go to china town with nancy

Last edited:
lol uh huh

you know damned well that if he would have from the very beginning said OMG EVERYONE BUNKER DOWN AND MANDATORY MASKS AND SELF QUARANTINE NOW you democrats would have done the complete opposite because fuck orange man bad let's go to china town with nancy

No, I don't know this. Actually, it seems to be mainly right-wing people who deny basic science and disregard mask mandates. I think Trump isn't even requiring masks at his rallies. His approach from the beginning has been to pretend that nothing is wrong, and his supporters have generally followed his lead. A lot of the Karens raging about "freedom" because they have to wear a piece of cloth on their faces probably would've fallen in line if Trump had provided a clear message from the top.

Trump didn't even wear a mask in public until well after Biden had already done so. If you want leadership, you can trust Donald to fail you.

No, I don't know this. Actually, it seems to be mainly right-wing people who deny basic science and disregard mask mandates. I think Trump isn't even requiring masks at his rallies. His approach from the beginning has been to pretend that nothing is wrong, and his supporters have generally followed his lead. A lot of the Karens raging about "freedom" because they have to wear a piece of cloth on their faces probably would've fallen in line if Trump had provided a clear message from the top.

Trump didn't even wear a mask in public until well after Biden had already done so. If you want leadership, you can trust Donald to fail you.

lol man, you are far gone with that TDS

So... what would everyone have done differently... what plan does your superpower of 20/10 Hindsight come up with if you were President of the United States that is so much better than Trumps?

How many lives would you have saved when your "experts" are telling you 10 million American's could die in the next 10 months?

Don't give my this bullshit of "oh, if only he had done something sooner". What? What would you have done? Where was Congress? The Senate? Where were the "experts" like the World Health Organization sounding the alarm?

Oh... that's right... they were busy trying to impeach the President for making a phone call, while the WHO was assuring the world that China has the situation in hand and not to panic, don't even wear a mask they said. Everyone calling out Trump for being a racist xenophobe for banning travel to and from China and Europe back in February while the Mayor of New York is telling his city to "carry on as usual; go see a movie".

De Blasio haunted by weeks-old tweet urging people to 'get out on the town despite coronavirus'

Then weeks later the governor of New York is screaming for help dealing with an avalanche of infections.... gee... if only Trump had been on the ball sooner...

Look at the hotspots for outbreaks in the United States, compare the mortality rates and then consider who is managing the situation...

GOP-Run Coronavirus Hotspots Have Fewer Cases, Deaths

You should acknowledge the mess you've made of your own house, before complaining about your neighbor's.

No, I don't know this. Actually, it seems to be mainly right-wing people who deny basic science and disregard mask mandates..

Because mask mandates are fucking stupid.

I went out to eat last week. Had to wear a mask in the door, to the table, then once i sat down, a table apart from the next group of people, we're allow to take our masks off

Thats like having a pissing section in the fucking community pool.

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1309551537891561475
2ggXEnD.png

So... what would everyone have done differently... what plan does your superpower of 20/10 Hindsight come up with if you were President of the United States that is so much better than Trumps?

You admit it's a problem immediately, issue national mask mandate recommendations, and move for an immediate shutdown. It was an unfortunate thing to happen and there would've been deaths under any POTUS, but Trump's handling made the situation worse by ignoring the reality and failing to provide a strong central message about a plan of action. Even now a lot of his followers think COVID is a hoax because he didn't take it seriously and is still downplaying the risk. Countries like South Korea that took a proactive position have been largely unaffected by COVID. Meanwhile we're six months into mask mandates and partial shut-downs with no end in sight.

A strong, competent leader could've done a lot to minimize the damage. That's not Trump though. He's a salesman whose default tactic is to lie and deflect. The funny thing is that COVID could've been a great boost to his re-election chances if he had just been honest and proactive about the threat. People typically rally around the incumbent in times of crisis, ala Bush's huge approval spike post-9/11, but Trump is incompetent and handled the situation about as poorly as possible.

35-40% of voters don't care and will still vote for him no matter what he does, but a strong demonstration of leadership could've helped sway some moderates and undecideds. Instead he's limping into election season with ~42% approval rating and a deficit in national polls because a lot of people have realized he's not big enough for this job.

How many lives would you have saved when your "experts" are telling you 10 million American's could die in the next 10 months?

Don't give my this bullshit of "oh, if only he had done something sooner". What? What would you have done? Where was Congress? The Senate? Where were the "experts" like the World Health Organization sounding the alarm?

Oh... that's right... they were busy trying to impeach the President for making a phone call, while the WHO was assuring the world that China has the situation in hand and not to panic, don't even wear a mask they said. Everyone calling out Trump for being a racist xenophobe for banning travel to and from China and Europe back in February while the Mayor of New York is telling his city to "carry on as usual; go see a movie".

De Blasio haunted by weeks-old tweet urging people to 'get out on the town despite coronavirus'

Then weeks later the governor of New York is screaming for help dealing with an avalanche of infections.... gee... if only Trump had been on the ball sooner...

Look at the hotspots for outbreaks in the United States, compare the mortality rates and then consider who is managing the situation...

GOP-Run Coronavirus Hotspots Have Fewer Cases, Deaths

You should acknowledge the mess you've made of your own house, before complaining about your neighbor's.

Well that's a lot of questions with a very simple answer. Look at what the rest of the civilised world did. Yeah, do that. Act like a leader.

you're quick to bring up the ineffective travel ban.

new york imported the bulk of it's covid cased from europe, not from china.

trump's travel ban was too little too late. it didn't fail because some sjw's called it rascist. it failed because it didn't do anything to prevent infected travelers from other countries coming in nor did it prevent Chinese travelers from just routing their layover in a country that wasn't banned. checkmate libs.

I switched parties back in 2015 to vote against Hillary Twice. Your guys level of hate of Trump is breathtakingly ironic. Its amazing the level of mental gymnastics you guys use to justify your stance.

I really dont hate you guys.

But I damn sure pity you.

Countries like South Korea that took a proactive position have been largely unaffected by COVID. Meanwhile we're six months into mask mandates and partial shut-downs with no end in sight.

so you think we should have shut down everything with mask mandates immediately, even though you just said we are six months in with mask mandates and shut downs, and still fucked?

you do know that at the beginning when we didn't have much to go on, the cdc and the WHO basically said masks aren't necessary, right? not trump, the cdc and the WHO.

Because mask mandates are fucking stupid.

I went out to eat last week. Had to wear a mask in the door, to the table, then once i sat down, a table apart from the next group of people, we're allow to take our masks off

Thats like having a pissing section in the fucking community pool.

You are 100% right, but the problem is not that masks aren't necessary, but that businesses have opened prematurely because of desperation and leaders placing optics/profits over human lives. They know it's a risk, but they don't care because they'd rather trade some lives for profit.

With a unified and widespread response, COVID probably would've been minimized by now, but instead we're in this endless limbo where our everyday lives are still restricted and impacted.

This is six months after Trump lied that COVID was under control and not a big deal, and we're still knee-deep in shit.

I switched parties back in 2015 to vote against Hillary Twice. Your guys level of hate of Trump is breathtakingly ironic. Its amazing the level of mental gymnastics you guys use to justify your stance.

I really dont hate you guys.

But I damn sure pity you.

How is it ironic? Do you mean actually ironic, or Alanis Morissette ironic? Do you know what ironic means (rhetorical question obvs).

Well that's a lot of questions with a very simple answer. Look at what the rest of the civilised world did. Yeah, do that. Act like a leader.

i would like 2 thank :flag: american patriot :flag: mitchdubai 4 finally counting the united states (of america (and 2 the republic 4 wicket stands)) as part of the "civilised" world thru his use of the word "rest"

Biggest crisis of his presidency and he lies, downplays it, and helps amplify the disaster.

Six months later, we are at 7M cases and 200k deaths, mask mandates are still common across the country, and Trump admitted that he lied in February-March to downplay the severity of the virus. His mishandling of the COVID situation alone should disqualify him from office, but it won't matter because Trump's supporters are blindly loyal and incapable of critical thought when it comes to dear leader.

All he had to do was be proactive from day one about the virus and people would've rallied behind the threat, but he hid it like a bald spot on his head and insisted nothing was wrong while people were getting sick left and right. Says it all. Man's not up to the job. Can't lead. Can't unite Americans. Can't solve problems. Incompetent.

200k deaths my ass... I'd be surprised if the legitimate number was even half of that.

Back