[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

cant believe groove had the nerve to make his canadian jewish comments about a video posted by another canadian

lol how much time a week do you spend being a jew in canada reading and making snarky comments in a thread about donald trump on a dead gaming forum because omg orange man bad?

you spend more time obsessing and reeeing about me, so it pays off

its a very easy effort to babyrage ratio

and this coming from the guy who spends nearly every weekend from friday eve to sunday night karen raging here (and most weekdays)

must be a fantastic life

Why is havax so triggered

46 days until Texas flips blue bro start packing for Montana

I'd probably be reeeeing too I have had to surrender my home state and move to Montana

Still at least Trump will have the Nobel peace prize as a consolation for losing the election.

Oh wait, he's 6th favourite, behind the WHO, Greta Thunberg, and the BLM movement, and couple of others.

That will be an all-time epic Twitter meltdown ragestorm. Probably break Twitter.

Still at least Trump will have the Nobel peace prize as a consolation for losing the election.

Oh wait, he's 6th favourite, behind the WHO, Greta Thunberg, and the BLM movement, and couple of others.

That will be an all-time epic Twitter meltdown ragestorm. Probably break Twitter.

oh i so hope that "the blm movement" gets the nobel peace prize so we can finally put that worthless prize to bed.

SJJOxUQ.jpg

Back