[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

says the guy smelling shit fumes all day. Begone midge

Let me explain something to you, you mentally deficient freak...

(takes a deep breath and wonders if crayons are needed).

I don't ACTUALLY drive a sewage truck. It's a sort of joke, which was mildly amusing the first 17,000 times but is now kind of old. A bit like the Glare Vegas story. Over time the average IQ of those still referring to these things diminishes. Eventually there will just be you. I don't think we're too far off that now.

Still with us Juggletits?

since when did midge go full blow autistic spaz?

I think it was about 4 years ago last time I ragequit, Pagy knows the exact date and has the thread saved because it consumes him. His life must be amazing. I've only been to Canada once but there was lots of stuff to do. A lot of it was outside though so I dunno if that works for him.

Pagy could you please provide a full update for Scooby. Thanks dood.

hey lil guy

no canada is def boring in 99% of locations, including mine. i did get my skate in at lunch tho before it rained so yay me.

im not sure when the last time you took a hissyfit, as an adult man, and threatened to quit tw.

Let me explain something to you, you mentally deficient freak...

(takes a deep breath and wonders if crayons are needed).

I don't ACTUALLY drive a sewage truck. It's a sort of joke, which was mildly amusing the first 17,000 times but is now kind of old. A bit like the Glare Vegas story. Over time the average IQ of those still referring to these things diminishes. Eventually there will just be you. I don't think we're too far off that now.

Still with us Juggletits?

So what are you trying to say shit sheriff?

Anderson Cooper nails the orange balloon EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Anderson Cooper: President Trump is undercutting Dr. Fauci every step of the way - CNN Video

Of course no Trumptards will watch this because it's full of inconvenient truths, and because :cry: :cry: MSM WAAAAAAAH :cry: :cry:

o cool, it's the gay cia operative "journalist" of the vanderbilt family spreading the propaganda of the day to idiots like midget dubai

OK so watch it, and provide a reasoned argument against anything he says. I can wait 8 minutes.

Obviously him being gay discredits anything he says from a Trumptard perspective, shame that's all you've got.

This fucker really watches CNN...

Then begs others to watch it and debunk it.

Fucking crazy.

Yh8LjzE.png

:rofl:

Back