[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Did me posting a video pass judgment?

All good questions that everyone should be asking.

But let me ask you this...

What could he have done to deserve that beating?

Lol

you labeled the video as "peaceful protestors" when there was obviously nothing peaceful about it.

The affects of pot are not so dramatic that you are going to see differences between pot and non-pot smokers. I also think you get a lot of pot smokers that are willing to do other drugs.... so contamination and no way to look around that.

i think the bigger picture isn't the affect long term or heavy use of pot causes, but more of why someone's psyche drives them to spend so much time being under the influence.

hahaha I could provide a baseless claim also and say it
Probabblyyy increases neuron inter-connectivity...

I'm old I'm out of touch and I can't understand why the kids are out protesting

- every generation of old people ever

I came out of UCSD with a Cognitive Psychology degree and it gave me a healthy dose of not trusting brain researchers, their trials and how they interpreted what they are 'seeing'. This study read like fluff BS.

Ya, in other words...'There's no fucking way we can draw any conclusions really... but we've wasted so much time doing this, we'll publish it anyway...'

The affects of pot are not so dramatic that you are going to see differences between pot and non-pot smokers. I also think you get a lot of pot smokers that are willing to do other drugs.... so contamination and no way to look around that.

I think the effects of pot are able to be observed. Most old weed heads i know are very lazy...complacent. Very much like Afroman's song..."but then i got high'. Always planning, always good intention...but not a lot of follow through. Im not talking about the person that smokes the occasional J, im talking about people that go through an ounce a week. I don't think weed 'fucks you up'...but i do think it gets you used to not giving a shit...about everything.

Did you read the tweet?

Reeeee

On Friday you were unable to give an opinion on a video posted because it did not, in your standards, provide context on what may have contributed to the situation in the video pictured.

Less then 24 hours later you had zero problem posting a video that framed a different narrative and with your own title providing editorial content.

Simple, textbook example of confirmation bias.

I'm old I'm out of touch and I can't understand why the kids are out protesting

- every generation of old people ever

Do you know why that is?

Because older generations know that precisely 0 will be accomplished by protesting in a country built upon laws and court system. If you want change, you have to make it in the legislation, not in the street, because really if you try to change it from there, not only are you probably going to get fucked up, you're going to galvanize the opinions of those that were against you to begin with, and turn away those that were on the fence.

Just look at these current protest. When that video came out, like 99% of the country was totally on the side of people who are protesting and would have supported if not expedited legal system reform..because at the end of the day, its not the idealist 20 something thats going to change laws..its that 40-50-60 year old congressman in the capital.

But the moment this turned violent and people started getting hurt and property started getting destroyed, thats when the support started falling off. Yeah you have more college kids showing up...but historically without fail, those people don't show up to the voting booth, so once they get their new instagram pictures, their involvement in this will be reduced to shaking their fists at the air on facebook.

There is a a way to do things and a way that is going to make things way worse...and we're currently on that way worse road

old myopic floridian

MN totally planned on charging the 4 officers
LA totally planned on defunding the police
MJ totally planned on donating 100 million
the NFL totally planned on saying Kaepernick was right

has nothing to do with the protests, the protests did nothing

I came out of UCSD with a Cognitive Psychology degree and it gave me a healthy dose of not trusting brain researchers, their trials and how they interpreted what they are 'seeing'. This study read like fluff BS.

Ya, in other words...'There's no fucking way we can draw any conclusions really... but we've wasted so much time doing this, we'll publish it anyway...'

Unless you are top 2% of intelligence best to leave the dope alone. Pot makes you dumb.

Do you know why that is?

Because older generations know that precisely 0 will be accomplished by protesting in a country built upon laws and court system. If you want change, you have to make it in the legislation, not in the street, because really if you try to change it from there, not only are you probably going to get fucked up, you're going to galvanize the opinions of those that were against you to begin with, and turn away those that were on the fence.

Just look at these current protest. When that video came out, like 99% of the country was totally on the side of people who are protesting and would have supported if not expedited legal system reform..because at the end of the day, its not the idealist 20 something thats going to change laws..its that 40-50-60 year old congressman in the capital.

But the moment this turned violent and people started getting hurt and property started getting destroyed, thats when the support started falling off. Yeah you have more college kids showing up...but historically without fail, those people don't show up to the voting booth, so once they get their new instagram pictures, their involvement in this will be reduced to shaking their fists at the air on facebook.

There is a a way to do things and a way that is going to make things way worse...and we're currently on that way worse road

Spot on.

old myopic floridian

MN totally planned on charging the 4 officers
LA totally planned on defunding the police
MJ totally planned on donating 100 million
the NFL totally planned on saying Kaepernick was right

has nothing to do with the protests, the protests did nothing

cool. Hows that equality and police reform working out for everyone after those officers were charged and kapernick was right?

LA isn't defunding the popo. They're just saying that to get the natives to go back to their huts.

take your little consolation prize, go off cheering into the distance, while the cops train their new choke technique

retard

Back