[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

John 2:13-16

i mean fair enough :lol:

ShxzKi5.png

Fuck me that's a bit of a reach Tehvul. And yes I had to Google it, I don't read the bible because obvious fucking reasons.

Jesus beat the fuck out of them. POTUS is a bit more restrained. He has a very good temperament.

You should read the Bible. Will help to rid yourself of the demons you have in you.

in what bible verse does jesus use tear gas to expel clergy from the church front so trump can have his photo op

Ahead of Trump Bible photo op, police forcibly expel priest from St. John’s church near White House

You having fun yet cael?

Or should i say zombie?

Park Police Say They Didn’t Use Tear Gas Before Trump Walked to St. John’s Church

Eat it up you NPC fag.

I bet you had fun on your march also.

Did you take a knee when they demanded you to?

Cael's version of utopia

NM, we all know you did.

:lol: this shit is on fucking video

i guess all those people suffering tear gas symptoms were crisis actors

Do you know how tear gas works?

Its amazing those people are just calmly walking past the tear gas being tossed at them.

Super human liberal abilities.

Can't make up this level of stupid.

UPDATE 11:40AM – WTOP reports: “DC Police Chief Peter Newsham just said the only time his agency used tear gas and pepper balls last night was later in the evening, when protesters had gotten “very aggressive” near Judiciary Square.”

Zombie.

holy fuck this dood thinks u can't throw tear gas canisters back :lol:

i've actually been tear gassed before lmao

But hey, we can't bring George's life back.

These businesses have insurance, so burning them down isn't a big deal.

Oh, that business owner died from a kick in the face?

No biggy, he wasn't black.

This is who you are.

Take a knee to your new overlords.

The Left: Trump is in the bunker? What a fraidy-cat! What's a matter, does the cowardly lion not want to come out to play?

Also The Left: Trump is out walking the streets? What a pretentious douche! He's just showboating for the cameras! Did Jared say it was ok to go outside?

yep, it doesn't matter what he does, TDS abounds!

the brainwashing is so deeply ingrained in some of these individuals, i don't even think they CAN be red-pilled at this point. :shrug:

Back