[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

K-Pop Fans Took Down a Police Snitching App

yZYs50W.png

I wonder if trump thinks these protests help ignite his base or if he just doesnt care but it does make him look weak when he doesnt say something :shrug:

what is he supposed to say? because i'm sorry, with the sheer amount of anger and hatred coming from the left, i'm fairly certain that it wouldn't matter what he said. i mean ffs, it's trending on twitter right now that they wish he would kill himself in his bunker like hitler. these people are sick and stupid, and there is no changing their brainwashed minds. :shrug:

The country is totally fractured, and with the weak leadership in Washington, you can expect Minneapolis type riots and looting in other places

It doesn’t matter who is in office, most of these racial issues started with Obama and that incident with the cop and the professor and that stupid beer summit. Horribly handled and escalated from there. Not to say the issues were not present before that though.

I still want to know what solutions these protesters have. OK, you want change but how?

Back