[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I66o9mH.png

oN8R6dv.jpg

OK, then you have nothing to worry about, right?

Unless you do....

As far as Trump actually "banning antifa" goes: no, absolutely not. For starters, he can't actually do it.

The concern (that anyone and everyone who's in favour of freedom and liberty and all things 'Murica) is that he's in campaign mode and that's a pretty obvious "campaign promise" he's just throwing out there as a dogwhistle, not even knowing or really caring if he can follow through with it (which seemingly he can't, neither the president nor the state department has the authority to declare domestic terrorist organisations).

While these protests might lose steam, they'll flare right back up again the next time something like this happens (and given the current track record, that won't be long), until the underlying issues of inequality and the abuse of power that seems pretty prevalent in police forces across the US are addressed. It's something that needs some genuine action or it'll just keep happening, and he's ignoring that and using it instead for cheap political point-scoring, pandering to his base.

Considering one of the big factors that got him elected in the first place was his "outsider" status and the "he's not a politician" sentiment, he's sure caught up fast. It's blatant politicking.

So yeah, I'm worried. Not about Antifa being banned, but about the shitty state of politics. Not just in the US, but you guys are a shining example of it at the moment.

As far as Trump actually "banning antifa" goes: no, absolutely not. For starters, he can't actually do it.

The concern (that anyone and everyone who's in favour of freedom and liberty and all things 'Murica) is that he's in campaign mode and that's a pretty obvious "campaign promise" he's just throwing out there as a dogwhistle, not even knowing or really caring if he can follow through with it (which seemingly he can't, neither the president nor the state department has the authority to declare domestic terrorist organisations).

While these protests might lose steam, they'll flare right back up again the next time something like this happens (and given the current track record, that won't be long), until the underlying issues of inequality and the abuse of power that seems pretty prevalent in police forces across the US are addressed. It's something that needs some genuine action or it'll just keep happening, and he's ignoring that and using it instead for cheap political point-scoring, pandering to his base.

Considering one of the big factors that got him elected in the first place was his "outsider" status and the "he's not a politician" sentiment, he's sure caught up fast. It's blatant politicking.

So yeah, I'm worried. Not about Antifa being banned, but about the shitty state of politics. Not just in the US, but you guys are a shining example of it at the moment.

Meh - democrat cities are paying the price for their idiocy, They have figured out how to make money, survive the occasional burning and keep the vote.

It keeps things exciting for some people. So, if you like getting on the roof to snipe, having your business looted, taxed, seized, getting run out of town, overpaying - pick a dem city.

ANTIFA is just a bunch of dipshits who rode on the tail of BLM and they were allowed to do so by dem cities. They are about to get the beatdown from all sides. About time.

Uh no shit he's doing it for political purposes. So is Biden when he's out there kneeling for Floyd. It's a fucking campaign. Doesn't change the fact that there are unemployed trust fund kids dressed in black breaking windows and starting fires either.

Once again, Trump dogwhistles nonsense to his fanbase to stir up noise and distract from his basic incompetence. His loyal hounds obligingly bark away.

Antifa isn't even really an organisation, let alone a terrorist one.

i didn't think of u and ur (((closed captioned news buddies))) as being trump's fanbase, but it does make sense now that u mention it like that

Once again, Trump dogwhistles nonsense to his fanbase to stir up noise and distract from his basic incompetence. His loyal hounds obligingly bark away.

Antifa isn't even really an organisation, let alone a terrorist one.

lol

see folks? there ya go. this is their narrative now. antifa doesn't exist, bros. but there are millions of kkk/white supremacists/neo-nazis.

the fuck outta here with that bullshit

lol

see folks? there ya go. this is their narrative now. antifa doesn't exist, bros. but there are millions of kkk/white supremacists/neo-nazis.

the fuck outta here with that bullshit

who is "they"? I speak for no-one, barely even for myself most times.

As far as I'm aware, there's no "antifa" organisation, same as there's no "neo-nazis" or "white supremacists" organisations. KKK - yep, that is (or at least was) an actual organisation, with a structure and all that shit. Those other ones are ideologies, and it's kind of difficult to ban ideas.

Situation Room - Wikipedia aka woodshed. Oh, and the lights were dimmed at White House because doing so helps not to fuck up the night vision. You all should know by now the Secretary of the Army is now the Governor of D.C. NG are one thing. USMC is another. Those fuckheads tearing shit up, and the media covering for them are all playing right into POTUS's hands like the good dipshits they are.

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, there's no "antifa" organisation

that's the problem, you're NOT aware of much.

seriously, have you been living under a rock for 5 years?

have you not seen or heard of antifa, and their chapter organizations online in the states?

Back