[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The plan is to make it impossible to build a wall here but very easy to send all the money to israel so they can build lots of walls

MIGA! 2020

WUvQd7N.jpg

swagga2.jpg

The Irish Savant: This is at Helsinki University

feel better?

rafeal1.jpg

Interracial marriages have become something of a normality in Finland. In 2015 they amounted to almost 15% of all the marriages in the country.

Finnish women in their 20s and 30s not only marry foreign men much earlier than Finnish men marry foreign women, they also do so in growing numbers. If we let some stereotypes sneak into this article we might assume that Finnish women simply go for a personality opposite to that of a stereotypical Finnish man: socially awkward, reserved, quiet, silent and idle in the relationship.
Interracial Marriages in Finland: More Common among women then men Interracial Marriage

Biden replied, "I have not spoken to the intelligence community, but I think the intelligence community should inform the rest of us who are running what they told Senator Sanders. .. I was told that there are a lot of bots on Facebook, and they've been all taken down. ... Fake accounts, yes, and they're taken down, but I -- I don't know who -- I didn't get a call from Facebook, but I was told by my -- my staff that's what happened."

text-1.jpeg

Yes!!! Buttgay is challenging the Nevada results!! What a United and Honorable party of queers, pedos, and trannies lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, BOYS! WHERE'S OUR FUCKEN GAREAT WALL OF AMERICA?? IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-10GBP

POTUS today discussing Sanders, Schiff leaking, Stone, and other matters.

Awesome video, because each reporter only asked ONE QUESTION with no long pre statement, and NO FOLLOW UP. That's why Trump uses Twatter. He got sick of reporters blabing a paragraph, then asking multiple questions.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, BOYS! WHERE'S OUR FUCKEN GAREAT WALL OF AMERICA?? IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS NOW REEE

Wall is coming along just fine. Keep watching tv tho.

SAaBW0d.jpg

the wall fell over

fresh concrete + hi winds = u are an idiot

Don't worry kid. Our great Republic will come save your stupid euro asses. Again.

Awesome video, because each reporter only asked ONE QUESTION with no long pre statement, and NO FOLLOW UP. That's why Trump uses Twatter. He got sick of reporters blabing a paragraph, then asking multiple questions.

Yeah, he uses twitter to completely bypass the corrupt media. Speaking directly to the People and heads of state around the world.

Last edited:
Back