[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Are you the one that posted the pic of yourself in all the tacticool gear? Are you a prepper?

Split thoughts..

You do understand that carrying 5 weapons and 420 rounds of ammunition is not exactly easy. Despite your video game training, it takes some adjusting, learning and practice to be able to move around effectively with all that gear.

I guess I could ride a bike 20 miles a day.. or be like Vanster and run but that is boring as hell. I enjoy this.

When I talk about rednecks being ready and willingly, I'm not reading that just on the internet. I am talking from experience. You get a yuge variety of people that want to train and learn to shoot. Some are more 'grounded' than others.

I trust them all or I wouldn't be around them with weapons but some of those fuckers are nuts. I got neg repped for an e-threat I made to Vanster. I don't care and it wasn't from Vanster, they missed the point though.. it wasn't a threat and it wasn't me saying I would do anything. it's more like a warning... coming from experienced ears.

I'm watching the news conference live.

He went off on the media.
Mentioned things they have achieved.
Now talking about future plans (basically his campaign promises).

All the things he is talking about in this press conference, when he opens it up to questions they won't ask one thing about any of it

Leaks that help me good!
Leaks that hurt me bad!

Classified information vs not classified information.

Someone shouldn't be leaking calls between the President and foreign countries. That'd bad, no matter who the President is, and the other countries wouldn't be happy either.

Back