[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I honestly hope u guys decide to start the insurgency I want to see what the real fema camps actually look like

guerilla warfare only works if civilians support the insurgency

if you want to run your guerilla warfare against the govt out of the countryside go ahead I don't think anyone in the city would care

They will when they city ends up being a complete shithole while everyone outside the city is still being fed.

People who think that a militia couldn't put up a fight and even win against a larger army have apparently never read a history book.

I honestly hope u guys decide to start the insurgency I want to see what the real fema camps actually look like

We do not want a war and are doing everything we can to prevent people like you from being slaughtered, or people like you from seeing the inside of a detainee camp first hand. Talk is fine and all. Until the blood starts flowing. You do not want the boogaloo. At all.

Last edited:
Your kind is only a threat to yourselves. Not worried about you in the least.
Don't 4/5 Americans live in urban areas? The military will protect and provide where necessary for these people. Foolish to think otherwise. I don't believe they would go on the offensive to steal Bob and Tater's 100 acre farm but let's be real, the largest industrial farming operations are corporate in nature. They'll feed cities.

Don't 4/5 Americans live in urban areas? The military will protect and provide where necessary for these people. Foolish to think otherwise. I don't believe they would go on the offensive to steal Bob and Tater's 100 acre farm but let's be real, the largest industrial farming operations are corporate in nature. They'll feed cities.

Because their priority will be to make sure those who started a civil war are well fed and secure? Bruh.

well that wish was granted before and you'll feel right at home

iu

:sunny:

Don't care much about the political stuff. I think all politicians are pieces of shit. That said, if this goes down to violence, which I absolutely think it will, who do you think will win? This question goes out to both sides.
Several months back I posted this video. It's really good.

Top comment sums it up: "One side has millions of guns and military veterans, the other doesn't know which bathroom to use".

And all the army guys come from rural areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One side has a lesbian scientist that’ll devise a bomb that kills all the people with an IQ under 70 thus killing all Trump supporters and Trump himself.

lmao tehvul is gonna use his musket to own the libs next

Musket is too loud for my taste. I have other means. Mexican Mafia found that out the hard way. That's why those mafioso's that tried me are either still unaccounted for, or are sport fucking in the penitentiary. Not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. And I love it ruff.

Back