[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Oh let me just look up the OFFICIAL NUMBER of border jumpers for you I'll be right back you dumb fucking liberal twat

Oh and yes, idiot, 53% would indeed be most. It doesn't even account for the other Taco and Empanada crusaders from Central and South America plowing their way to your border.

Last edited:
It's 53% only mexicans so u can probably assume they came across the southern border. I mean God damn dude, I’ve never advocated someone should seriously kill them self but it might just make things easier for you.

It’s rare to bitch slap someone on the Internet this hard but Trump supporters and TribalWar make it a common occurrence. If I had a cap, I’d put a feather in it.

It’s rare to bitch slap someone on the Internet this hard but Trump supporters and TribalWar make it a common occurrence. If I had a cap, I’d put a feather in it.

Holy fuck. This is one of the most astounding displays of stupidity in this thread which is an absolutely amazing event.

It's the same deflection over and over. Just like the spending on illegals

LOL TRUMP IS SO WRONG ITS NOT 250B it's only 115 BILLION what a tard

It's not ALL it's just 50% GUYS lol

Hey retard. The successful border jumpers don't appear in the statistics. If the MONTHLY apprehensions numbering TENS OF THOUSANDS aren't enough to demonstrate to you that there may be a problem, you're just a piece of shit little sheep. But we already know that.

(((Shartshooter)))

6-EED4-C27-84-D4-4-D23-B314-DC20-A285-E451.jpg

It is absolutely breathtaking how fucking bad you guys are at this. I mean it’s in line with being a Trump supporter but God damn. I feel so sorry for the people you have to interact with day in and day out. They probably detest your existence.

lmfao

Do all illegal immigrants come from Mexico? Do all illegal immigrants cross over the border physically instead of flying in and overstaying their visa?
The last I heard (which was a few years ago) the largest single group of illegal aliens where communist Chinese. 2nd largest were Mexicans. But as a whole, Latinos (Central & S Americans) make up the bulk of illegal aliens.

Back