[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

J.K. Rowling on Twitter:

J.K. Rowling ‏@jk_rowling said:
J.K. Rowling Retweeted Piers Morgan

.@piersmorgan Would you l@piersmorgan Would you like a couple of hours to mock up some pictures of refugees carrying explosives to substantiate your position?

Mike Cernovich‏ said:
@Cernovich

Hi @jk_rowling, I will personally buy plane tickets for up to 100 refugees to live in your mansions for a year. How do we make this happen?

C4hDihEUEAImUGb.jpg

Let her be a role model to all of humanity. Show us all how the BEST, BRIGHTEST, and WEALTHIEST can set the example

Its time to start calling out these rich snop celebrities. See how many are willing to take a refuge

as they live behind walls, gated community, security

looks like all those fly overs in your private jet working out real well for your cause phaytal

TWITTER USERS PLEDGE TO FLY THOUSANDS OF REFUGEES TO LIVE IN J.K. ROWLING’S MANSIONS

800-x-419-Canvas-27-759x419.png

Now open the floodgates to your own fucking property when wanting to adopt more people to feed from your ivory towers.

:rofl: @ tele trying to rag on one of the most philanthropic people on the planet

besides you of course

you guys real philanthropic when you pay tax on buying two gold watches, three new mansions, instead of just one like poor and ordinary folks

u can't wait to adopt everyone in the world for others to feed and somehow provide for

just so long as you feel good about that high thread count you know you earned at the end of the night

This President is extremely dangerous, but not so dangerous as to risk my $48,000/yr government job.

uh oh rep count

phaytal about to cry about rep soon

just u wait

only thing he more philanthropic about than $$$ is his rep points

wonder how many rep points a day it takes for him to house and feed a syrian child?

Shes still defending it and going nuts that people arte making fun of her.

C4grBm1VcAIO5kC.jpg

Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 13h13 hours ago

It's a construction marker. Innocent mistake for a Jew that gets "burn in an oven!" at least weekly on twitter. Still pretty close though.. pic.twitter.com/8Gsuy3QkuE
1,914 replies 230 retweets 1,574 likes

ufqI7a7.gif

What is the story behind the swastika (Hindu symbol)? Is its resemblance to the Nazi symbol just a coincidence? - Quora

I like the coca cola one

i believe in the american dream

where anyone can shitpost all day about the government while being employed by the government if they don't try hard enough

i believe in the american dream

where anyone can shitpost all day about the government while being employed by the government if they don't try hard enough

economist reading eggi globalists bitching about gubmt jobs now

i think i have seen it all

is that the one where we should get everyone to work for the government

and then cry about goldman sachs stealing our pensions?

that does sound like a great dream

Moody's: Clinton economy would create 10 million government jobs

one that didn't happen for you good buddy....maybe next time

phaytal is so mentally disabled that he's upset by a good father encouraging and defending his daughter.

phaytal professional slacktivist now

Slacktivism - Wikipedia

surprised he hasn't safety pinned his bronco sig yet

Your community was replaced with a mob of various aliens who hate you and each other but at least you have a smart TV to watch football on.

Your town may be turning into a 3rd world slum, but hey at least you can buy cheap plastic trinkets at soon to be banrkupted Sears and Kmart

:lol: sears and k-mart pulling trump merchandise from their closing stores.

lmao, not even the stores, just online

"In this case, certain products were removed from our websites that included a very small number of Trump products," he said. "The headlines do not do justice to our business or this specific brand of products that we offer through our marketplace sellers."

Back