[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lmfao - could you imagine if Trump said "Fuck it - I am running my official e-mail server out of my data center in Mar Lago." OMG the tears.

But now, they have opened the door to let him do it legally. This fucking group of asshats is so stupid.

So... apparently having, in your possession, an unsecured private server full of classified information is not illegal... but merely asking if someone in another country has seen a server you are looking for... well... that's one step short of treason.
And you just like to hit things with hammers. That doesn't mean you knew you were destroying evidence.

Gotta give him credit.. he's trying REALLY hard.

Nash u having fun getting taxed 60% to pay for shitty spain and greece lol

O wait ur on welfare nvm :king:

Cant beat em join em they say

Tele knows the way anubis and nash the bernie way one of the few who recognize this crazy

Nash u having fun getting taxed 60% to pay for shitty spain and greece lol

O wait ur on welfare nvm :king:

Cant beat em join em they say

Tele knows the way anubis and nash the bernie way one of the few who recognize this crazy

autistic gibberish

lmfao - could you imagine if Trump said "Fuck it - I am running my official e-mail server out of my data center in Mar Lago." OMG the tears.

But now, they have opened the door to let him do it legally. This fucking group of asshats is so stupid.

lol trump doesn't know how to use email

mirfmitpnpojmbcstsg2.jpg

stable genius :flag:

Trump is the best president ever

Hes so incompetent nothing gets done

As a libertarian having the president doing nothing is winning :flag:

lol trump doesn't know how to use email

Pretty sure if he knows how to twitter you libs into a rabid frenzy over trolling which you all should have learned how to ignore somewhere around early 2000's when Nigerian princes were promising cash, he can figure out how to send emails...

Pretty sure if he knows how to twitter you libs into a rabid frenzy over trolling which you all should have learned how to ignore somewhere around early 2000's when Nigerian princes were promising cash, he can figure out how to send emails...

Trump dictates to his aids lol dude doesnt use email

Trump dictates to his aids lol dude doesnt use email

Trump *may* have learned to use Twitter on his phone (god help us if someone is transcribing those rambling tweets) but that pic is absolutely 100% staged. Most unnatural looking computer user in history.. like it's one of those stock photos where the video game controller is unplugged and they're holding it out as though it's a steering wheel.

Back