[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Lol NPC cant come to admit he got bamboozled by a deep state nyc globalist hes even worse than dem NPC

Not my fault you got fooled lmao :lol:

MIGA bro

Keep up.

You call me an NPC, but I called it in 2016... the polls were wrong. soooo I questioned the narrative, got it right, but i'm the NPC?

Cucks cuck hard.

1555789325213.png

Backpedal some more bro you got bamboozled

Your worse than dem NPC

Fake news!

Geotus!

MSM!

Reeee drain the swamp

Another man is arrested in investigation of Giuliani associates - The Boston Globe

I've gotta grab lunch but have fun denying that the POTUS personal lawyer having people around him arrested left and right (soon him) isn't cause for concern. Lol.

They used to arrest Trump's lawyers. Now they're just arresting Trump's lawyer's connections. They're moving backwards. In 2 years they'll be arresting Trump's lawyer's connections' assistants and calling it progress. 4 more years of impeachment evidence gathering and we've got him.

yes it makes a ton of sense to brag about 4% gdp growth in a single quarter when we've had 5% growth quarters in the last 5 years

historic 0.1% increase in gdp growth we hit 3% wooo

we did it boys, maga !!

yes it makes a ton of sense to brag about 4% gdp growth in a single quarter when we've had 5% growth quarters in the last 5 years

historic 0.1% increase in gdp growth we hit 3% wooo

we did it boys, maga !!

When we were told Trump would immediately tank the markets upon taking office and the entire worlds economy would come crumbing down... yea, a 4.2 quarter is worth reporting.

Its kinda like... yea, that was fake news. And cucks feel for/are still falling for it.

Back