[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!!1111
UaK7oGW.png

Actual fucking tweet

Newsweek on Twitter:

Joe Biden raped my mom and tortured her with a blow torch and pliers

Please post this in the newspaper of record and please do not speak to my mom about any of this.

and there goes your base.. also, Vanster, can we get your take on today's events :lol:

MSNBC, CNN rip House Dems over 'failure' Lewandowski hearing: 'They don't know what they're doing'

NBC News correspondent Ken Dilanian suggested to MSNBC's Ali Velshi that Democratic lawmakers were primarily focused on "getting their moment on television" than getting the facts from their witness.

Politico reporter and MSNBC analyst Jake Sherman questioned why Lewandowski's involvement in the Mueller report "wasn't the focus" of the hearing.

"At the end of the day, Democrats are going to have to leave this hearing and say, 'What did we accomplish today and did it bring us closer to X?' They don't know what 'X' is," Sherman told the panel.

"They don't know what they're doing and at the end of this hearing, I suspect... that they feel like Trump has changed the rules so much that he's impervious to all of this. He's not afraid of impeachment... so they're just kind of coasting along and doing their thing."

"We're all thinking what was the point of this hearing today," Carpenter said. "Republicans, Trump people keep talking about 'owning the libs.' Corey Lewandowski owned the Judiciary Committee today. Jerry Nadler played a stupid game and they won a stupid prize because Corey Lewandowski just made a sham of that."

She added: "If the Democrats wanted to go impeach the president, they should've started that process a long time ago. I don't know what they were looking to get from Corey Lewandowski that they couldn't already get from the Mueller report. They need to drop this. You can't do an impeachment in an election year. It's going to look terrible... they need to figure out a game plan because it's clear, they have no idea how to handle this administration."

Last edited:
I am so sick of these being called "homeless camps". They are fucking drug addicts. The cities use them to get tax breaks. It's pretty easy to help a willing homeless person get back on their feet. Especially if they are clean. These people are drug addicts and also mentally ill due to drug abuse. You heartless bastards not only let them rot on the street, but you weaponize them to fuck with property values. There is not a hell hot enough for you stupid, passive aggressive city "leader" fucks.

During his impartial legal defense of Bill Clinton, and despite having witnessed Brett Kavanaugh's serial raping first hand, Max Stier referred to Kavanuagh as a "respected thoughtful leader, though this may have been referring to the leading of Kavanaugh's penis to helpless women's defenseless faces. We simply may never know.

What is clear however, is that Max Stier did not think his personal recollection of gang rape was clear enough in order to speak up to protect women for over 30 years. Nor did he find it an important enough character flaw to mention to prevent his appointment to the court of appeals DC circuit. It did become imperative however after his impartial and unbiased wife, and Yale graduate, Florence Yu Pan was nominated to that same court circuit by impartial Barack Obama in 2016, followed by the nomination lapsing and the position filled by the hyperpartisan Trump nominee, and Yale graduate, Dabney Friedrich. The same Dabney Friedrich who once dated the child sexual predator, and Yale graduate, Brett Kavanaugh.

This really makes me think a TV series called "Yale" about a bunch of highly positioned Yale graduates just shitting on each other whenever convenient would be an awesome ripped from the headlines drama.

By the way I was sexually assaulted by the next democrat appointed female SC, though I was too drunk to recall it. Now that you've read this accounting of the incident I can't remember I hope you'll do the right thing and corroborate it by mentioning you heard about it.

I think I was there and I can recall some facts for you
we should call each other and discuss it.

Back