[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Don't forget about universal health care and free college education. That's p fucken important too to address during a climate change G7 meeting
Yeah, that too.

3 extremely important aspects of climate change. free Marxist training, Marxist equality between all the known and unknown genders, and Marxist health insurance.

Not to mention the Marxist transfer of wealth from white nations to white corporations that set up shop in brown nations to continue with their slavery and tell the world it is to clean up their own emissions.

Bro... get on our level.

The Green New Deal Level.

We're going to save the planet and fix the environment by giving everyone universal health care and writing off all their student debts.

Bro... get on our level.

The Green New Deal Level.

We're going to save the planet and fix the environment by giving everyone universal health care and writing off all their student debts.

Don't forget the environmentally friendly corks that will plug all the cow farts

Hard to believe doing shots in a gay bar while wearing a pride shirt didn't translate to the polling support it deserved.

Old man news feed *skims over all his posts*

Where is tele when u need him :boogie:

:king:

guys I trust the self appointed KING OF ISRAEL

he told me so this week

we voted to end globalism

america first

but we instead got rapers and rappers out of prison from here to sweden, lowest minority unemployment rates in decades (who still hate him and will never vote for him above 10%), highest number of LEGAL immigrants on visitor visas, and he mad gay marriage legal in ANGOLA

which is now on fire from more than the STD's if you catch my drift

Yeah, that too.

3 extremely important aspects of climate change. free Marxist training, Marxist equality between all the known and unknown genders, and Marxist health insurance.

Not to mention the Marxist transfer of wealth from white nations to white corporations that set up shop in brown nations to continue with their slavery and tell the world it is to clean up their own emissions.

we should ask him how college worked out for Anubis

:lol:

what his hourly rate is at the mystery museum

Anthony Bourdain discovers a simplified, conservative and classic lifestyle in Lisbon. on Vimeo

this was probably one of my favorite episodes of Anthony Bourdain

@12:00 this girl from Lisbon, Lisboa admits that even after college she will be lucky to ever find a job and if she does it will be at under 1k euros a month.

I mean Bourdain actually hung himself from depression (nahh clintons got him) but he should have given that rope to these Portuguese millennials first.

they have a lot less to be hopeful for in their future

Eating a taco right now for molly :boogie: diversity!

Watching this clown world burn MIGA!

for every white person Texas gets it gets 9 more Hispanics

for every 10 Hispanics only 1 of them identifies as GOP Conservative

since 2000......109 Counties have gone from majority white to white minority

that in 40 years the white christian population in the USA went from 85% to the mid 40% range. Or cut in half.

serveimage

I mean I don't have to be good at Math or even know how to

to see that by 2024 Trump will be the last GOP President in our lifetime.

the country will go the way of California

we better love tacos.......we are about to become one soon

Trump has not credibility. The Chinese know he is a paper dragon. Besides, we are 45 years too late to stop the rise of China, once Nixon and HenryK awoke China. The Chinese built their huge industrial capacity, technology, infrastructure.

US lack infrastructure, educated and discipline labor force. Trump can have all the tariffs he wants, but he does not have a coherent strategy, including reallocation of resources to STEM education, infrastructure, industrialization, etc

Bipolar dimwits tweets are not going achieve anything, China is not going to back down about their plan to be the next Superpower. They playing the long game. Don't see a point is being overexposed to unstable government policies.

one of the problems is that instability is coming either way

2 year bonds paying better rates than 10 year bonds......it is officially wtf world

there is an ongoing coalition being formed to replace our dollar hegemony

and only so much leverage/negotiation left to be had until that happens.

i'm not sure if trump is forcing their hand or not (while he./we still can)

but it sure looks that way

the iran thing is extra dumb.......but given the Israel involvement we know why that has occurred.

even he said you can't fight everyone at the same time to warmonger John Bolton

this should also include trade wars imo

it is what it is........even between S. Korea and Japan atm which we hear little about in the West

Last edited:
didn't i read somewhere that verizon now throttles video streaming for some users at ~480p and that netflix/youtube are regularly throttled now?

lmoa libfag chicken little we knew the FCC was looking out for us

that is great news

I'm going to get Verizon internet just for this reason now

I hope they fucking bankrupt NETFLIX

LMAO

fuck em and the obama admins that now run the place

i would happily pay 2x the money to Verizon if they would add Google and Youtube services to that throttle list

Last edited:
Back