[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

cs7j6r2ilnh31.png

:rofl:

The far left are a bunch of dipshits. The far right are a bunch of dipshits. The clueless are a bunch of dipshits (bless them for their innocence but fuck them for their ignorance) How about people just STFU and work properly. Do your fucking jobs. That includes politicians who regularly think their job is to pad their pockets and power trip.

dang, how many more years of 24/7 gaslighting and concern trolling do cael/kotz have to go through before they finally start getting invited to david brock pizza parties?

American factory!! Great netflix Michelle obama documentry funded by soros!! Very educational.... Lazy american union boomers get their factory shutdown by GM and hard working chinese come in to fund it! Once the chinese take over the factory is profitable again!! Good lesson about boomer pay and work ethic!

Thanks for funding this educational doc soros!! Learned so much about Trump Boomers and how they can get Chinese to make them succeed!

~enjoy unprecedented educational and economic opportunity, secured by our parents during hard times of economic depression and world war~

~deny same opportunities to later generations b/c defunding these things allows me to invest in a japanese sedan and a chinese-sourced 2'x2' wet bar for the semi-finished basement in my tract house~

~taunt younger generations while they are in grade school, laughing while bragging to them that i'll be dead by the time the tab for our party comes in and they'll be stuck with the bill~

~deny younger people career opportunity by hanging on to jobs well past retirement age b/c i never saved for retirement since being a baby boomer means i'll never get old~

~call later generations moochers~

:cool:

Last edited:
~enjoy unprecedented educational and economic opportunity, secured by our parents during hard times of economic depression and world war~

~deny same opportunities to later generations b/c defunding these things allows me to invest in a japanese sedan and a chinese-sourced 2'x2' wet bar for the semi-finished basement in my tract house~

~taunt younger generations while they are in grade school, laughing while bragging to them that i'll be dead by the time the tab for our party comes in and they'll be stuck with the bill~

~deny younger people career opportunity by hanging on to jobs well past retirement age b/c i never saved for retirement since being a baby boomer means i'll never get old~

~call later generations moochers~

:cool:

As a boomer myself, I'm being told by the government that I need to stay employed well past the time I want to retire. They keep moving the goal posts. I have more than adequate funds to retire today, but I suffer pretty hefty tax penalties if I do.

It's the greatest generation that was relying on SS and pensions for retirement, most baby boomers pretty much have their investment portfolios on top of everything else.

I do agree on the debt we're passing along to our kids, but the politicians are the ones too afraid to address it. To cut funding in any single area of the budget means you hate kids/retirees/poor/middle class/military/veterans/single moms/elderly (pick one).

Until we get rid of career politicians, nothing will change, until China strolls in and buys everything.

Back