[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Donnie Dumb as 2 Fs

yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gang yang gan...

State something
do you want to:
bomb now,
bomb later,
never have anything to do with the region

Today I told a liberal the democrat party was ruined and wouldn’t win a presidential race for 100 years and holy shit he fucking became unhinged. Screaming, frothy, hitler this, pussy grabbing that. He made a massive scene at a baby shower and his wife had to come calm him down.

I just sat there and didn’t comment. He was on a tirade.

All these memes and stuff are funny but also true. These libtards cannot be reasoned with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

It began on Thursday when Republican senators fled the state to avoid voting on a sweeping cap-and-trade bill aimed at reducing carbon emissions. Gov. Kate Brown (D) responded by authorizing the state police to fetch the lawmakers.

Then right-wing militia groups publicly announced that they would provide refuge for the fleeing Republicans.

credible threat to who?

meanwhile in Oregon

You Can Now Send Your Kids To An Antifa Indoctrination Summer Camp

It's funny how the gender issue is biased and mostly concerns men competing in female arenas of sport... not the other way around.

It's also interesting that we're suddenly seeing men shattering female performance records after transitioning, when previously they were mediocre performers at best while competing against fellow men.

But... this is fine... everything is fine. No correlation between gender and athletic performance here... nope.

It's funny how the gender issue is biased and mostly concerns men competing in female arenas of sport... not the other way around.

It's also interesting that we're suddenly seeing men shattering female performance records after transitioning, when previously they were mediocre performers at best while competing against fellow men.

But... this is fine... everything is fine. No correlation between gender and athletic performance here... nope.

Shut your mouth Willis.

Oregon is no joke when it comes to conservatives. yes - we have Portland and Eugene where most of the bad ideas from California have taken root. Outside of that? Lots of guns. Lots of hardworking freedom loving folks. I can see this state having a mini revolution. These dumbasses in the cities and government think they can ram everything down the throat of the state. Not going to happen. Any sort of "fight" would be hilarious. Most of the cops are pissed at the government too. Anyone who is in the reserves is 'Murica lovin'.

Let's see how far they want to push it. :lol:

trick question no one watches women's sports even women don't

I watch women's [strike]assess[/strike] volleyball...
Maret+Grothues+Dobriana+Rabadzhieva+Caroline+nFnmUC-CJrql.jpg

Last edited:
credible threat to who?

Dems/left/faggots got so scared of the "people". They capitulated and obeyed.

Imagine what would happen if half the guns in America started making demands?

Not people.. see guns do what they want so you can't really blame people.

Even though they just tried to make is sound like people were responsible for that threat we all know the truth.

Last edited:
Why was he at a baby shower? Come to think of it, why were you?

I know right? My wife told me I was invited to a baby shower with her and I just laughed.. she said that is what she did when her friends invited me to come along. I was like.. yeah, no way men show up.

I was right.. 2 lady boys showed up she told me.

Last edited:
is there any correlation between people who care about women's sports and angry oldsters reeeing

I think on this forum we have bipartisan support for women belonging in the kitchen. We should celebrate our common ground by killing a few jews

Back